Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 7, 2011
I had been using regular glue and a tiny paint brush to adhere thin letters or small objects to my cards. This process was at times messy and I often had a glue residue along the edges of these pieces. Using this glue pen, however, that is all in the past. I use it as a permanent glue (when blue) for sticking pieces to my projects. I have also found it handy to use as a temporary adhesive (when allowed to dry to clear) for masking, or holding small items still to rubber stamp on, especially when using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. Overall, a great product. You do have to move somewhat quickly when using it as a permanent adhesive because it dries fairly fast to its temporary state.
on May 30, 2012
Works precisely as described. No struggling but not a bit runny either. Nothing on my fingers and I'm never good with gookie things. Wet the bond is totally secure. Item doesn't budge. TIP: apply enough that it remains wet long enough to get your positioning just so. It does dry very rapidly. Nanoseconds!

The PostIt function it has is just plain fun.
VINE VOICEon February 16, 2012
This is the pen you need to use to make your Cricut mats sticky again. I think they actually work better with this glue than they do from the factory. Great product!
on February 24, 2012
My husband bought this pen for me for Christmas. I do a lot of card making and scrapbooking and needed a small tipped glue pen for small letters and the like. I got this one and the Martha Stewart Ballpoint Glue Pen at the same time. After using both, I can say that this baby does the job! The ballpoint releases too much glue at a time and the "ball" tip doesn't make it easy to spread it around. The chisel tip on this one is a bit soft, so it spreads the glue really well. It is so great on tiny little letters and embellishments! The 2-way glue is awesome because even if the glue "dries" you can stick stick it down. I just bought 2 more for backup...even though my first one probably won't be used up for a long time. Great product!
on November 30, 2015
I've been using this type of glue pen with collage and scrapbooking projects for a number of years, and I love it. It takes a little getting used to (different application style and stickiness than glue stick, for instance) but it does a really good job and the chisel point allows you to glue down small corners and pieces that would be difficult with other glues. It goes on blue and dries clear, so you can see where you've applied it. I have several books that were made with this glue a long time ago, and they're holding up just fine. The glue doesn't bleed through or discolor the paper.
on April 12, 2013
As I've said before, I'm still very new to crafting so there are probably more "expert" reviews than mine. But here is my take on it.
I like how once it dries you can remove the strip with your fingernail or anything that'll get it started coming up on one end. I also like how you have a choice of making your glue wide or you can make it skinny, depending on how you hold the pen. I've only used it on cardstock and it does glue cardstock to cardstock and so far (3 months later) the paper isn't curling up or coming apart. From what I can tell it lasts quite awhile too.
VINE VOICEon September 10, 2012
Tried this for the first time, because I was struggling to find a way to adhere the delicate letters and stuff that one cuts with thin dies. Glue sticks and liquids are just plain messy. This works brilliantly for precise placement and offers a rock solid hold.
on October 17, 2011
This glue pen is really easy to use and is especially useful for small items needed for crafts. I have made several cards, my daughter has used this glue pen for school projects, and we have had no problems. I will definitely be buying this again.
on May 3, 2013
I have been using a glue pen from one of the scrapbooking/stamping companies...works great but at an expensive price. The EK Success ZIG 2-way Chisel Glue Pen works just as good at a better price.
The slanted edge allows for precision placement of the glue and there is never that annoying dripping of glue as you "approach" what you need to glue; you push down on the spongy tip to allow more glue to fill the sponge.
As a professional crafter of cards & scrapbook projects, I highly recommend this product.!
on January 31, 2013
I have been using these glue pens for years in my card making and scrapbooking. When first applied (wet), it creates a permanent bond. If you let it sit until it is tacky, then you will get a repositionable bond. Nine times out of ten, I just put it on and stick whatever down. Happy Crafting!