- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 4.8 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B005M9IBQ4
- Item model number: 54-50052
- Average Customer Review: 68 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,719 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
EK Success Tools Edger Punch, Scroll Pattern, Large, Old Package
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Locks closed for stackable storage
- Design printed on end label for easy identification
- Printed guide for precise placement and accurate punch.
- Printed alignment guide for precise punches
- Punched shape: 1.25-Inch-by-2.50-Inch
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Blades. This particular punch cuts well and completely through the paper.
- Suggestion: For second and subsequent cuts along the same edge: Begin your cut with the punch sitting on a surface, don't hold the punch in your hands. Move the paper left or right slowly and smoothly or the paper gets caught up on the edges of the design inside the punch. This is, of course, due to the intricacy of the design. It does cut perfectly using this technique.
Paper weight. It performed better with thinner paper, but I it did cut up to my 65 lb paper. It did *not* cut my 110 lb paper, but most hand punches do not cut paper at that weight.
Versatile. I've used it as a long piece, and I've cut sections out to use them also; like corners of the card, or just as a curly-q design.
Locking: It does lock and unlock smoothly.
Suggestion I got from Martha: Cut wax paper to make cutting smoother or cut aluminum foil to sharpen the blades. I do both at regular intervals; sometimes more than once at a time. It does work!
When thet say "large," they mean it. The punched area is about 7/8" wide from the edge of the card or paper.
It's easy to line up the punch to create a longer decorative edge by repeating the punches. You can also punch along the edge of some paper or card stock, and the trim the punched edge about 1/8" from the punched area to make a 1"-wide "ribbon."
Easy to use, cuts cleanly, well worth the investment. Will likely purchase more of these EK Success Tools edgers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this punch to make white paper luminaries for my son's wedding. They came out beautiful. Be careful when cutting thicker material or double layers that the punch can get... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mally
Larger punch for edges of cards or backgrounds for scrapbooking.Published 10 months ago by Doris Martinez-Tate
Great border punch. I have made lots of fun cards with this punch. Makes things look fancy and easy to use!Published 13 months ago by Hillary P