- Size (LWH): 2.7 inches, 0.5 inches, 4.5 inches
- Weight: 0.64 ounces
ELAGO EL-S4SM-CBL-BA S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T, Sprint, Verizon iPhone 4/4S - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Coral Blue
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ultra slim snap on case for iPhone 4/4S with perfect fit.
- Polycarbonate for ultimate protection from scratches and virtually unnoticeable weigh increase.
- Quick and easy access to all iPhone 4/4S features Screen Display, Dock Connector, Headphone port, microphone, and Camera Lens.
- Product designed by elago in California and Made in Korea.
- Logo Protection film included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: ELAGO EL-S4SM-CBL-BA S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T, Sprint, Verizon iPhone 4/4S - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Coral Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||elago design||Caseology®||elago design||elago design|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 4/4s||iPhone 4/4S||iphone 4/4S||iPhone 4/4s|
|Color||Blue||Black||Coral Blue||Soft Feeling Jean Indigo|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- It seems to me that a LOT of the negative reviews of this case were written shortly after the buyers got their hands on it for the first time -- and to be honest, I was also extremely doubtful about how well it could protect the phone. It DOES seem like just a sheet of plastic, after all. However, I've had it for six months now, and I'm pretty sure the case is made out of some type of space-age material developed in a secret underground lab specifically to provide protection for some intense dropping impacts. This case is basically just like Iron Man... but if he looked like Audrey Hepburn.
- As far as it being slippery, it has a high-gloss finish, but I definitely don't find it harder to hold on to than a naked iPhone. Maybe my hands are just unusually sticky (ew?), but I haven't had problems with the finish at all. I suppose if you live on a boat, a phone with a gloss finish like this might not be your best bet since it doesn't protect against water... in the event that the case DOES randomly slip out of your hands.
- Maybe the mold seam on the sides could vary from case to case due to the manufacturing process, but I don't notice it at all on mine. If anything, it's just enough of a bump under the finish to actually help you grip the phone a little better. It's definitely not uncomfortable/sharp/irritating, and that's if it's even noticeable at all.
- This case protects the back and the side of the phone and doesn't have a lip that pops over the screen itself -- the lip of this case actually sits quite snugly into the front bezel of the phone.Read more ›
Also, I was told by someone while I was out that they dropped their phone with this case and it broke after a couple times. To this, this case is not meant to protect it from crazy falls or anything, which I am aware. It's meant to look cute, but also protect it from everyday scratches from your purse or pocket. If I wanted to be able to run it over by a car and it still be fine I would have bought the case that doubles the size of the iPhone.
1)Increases the wireless signal by about half a bar or so. Considering many bumpers don't offer any signal boost or even lower it, this case does a goob job of enhancing (at least not blocking) iPhone's signals.
2)Slim and elegant design. This case feel great and has a very slim form factor.
3)Allows non-apple cable plug-ins. Many bumpers and cases are designed only for the Apple cables, this one is not one of them.
1)Doesn't protect the front glass (except with the vinyl plastic). Even with this case on, if you drop your iPhone 4 on a hard concrete surface you may still have the front panel completely cracked. My other $5 bumper (not case) does a much better job of protecting my iPhone 4 in all sides when dropped.
2)Completely covers the back, so if you are using a CPU intensive application, such as Tom Tom navigation, your iPhone will overheat. This won't be a problem for most uses and phone calls. But if you are using a very CPU intensive application, your iPhone will definitely get hot and the back cover will act as an insulatior, which will not be good for your iPhone.
3)Scratches fairly easily. This case is designed to be soft and not hard.
There are tons of other similar looking cases such as this and they all probably share similar flaws as this one. So if you are willing to live with the fundamental flaws, then this case is as good as any.
Cons: It's not quite deep enough. 1 mm deeper and it would have extended slightly beyond the front face, but instead it's flush, so there's no protection against scratching putting your phone face down.
Summary: didn't work for me; not enough protection. I'll keep looking for the perfect balance of slim and protective.
It's very thin, it barely adds any bulk to the phone at all.
Will it protect your phone if you drop it from a considerable distance? Probably not, but it will prevent nicks and scratches from having the phone in your handbag or pocket or from dropping it from not too high up.
What I love the most about it is that it's more matte than the phone. I often hold the phone between my shoulder and face, and before I got this case the phone would always slide off. The matte finish keeps that from happening. It also keeps it from sliding off of smooth surfaces as easily.
I also got the pink version of this case, but I don't like it much because it's shiny, not matte.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved this case when I used it. It was hard enough to protect the phone when dropped but cute enough to use everyday. Read morePublished 2 days ago by amy jackson
Fits my husband's iPhone 4 well, and he has no issues with it. It is a hard metal cover that is unobtrusive. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Stephanie Friedman
highly recommended it gives a nice touch and protects the fallenPublished 17 days ago by Ivan Emilio Castillo Gautreaux
This was a good case, easy to hold onto, my daughter had wanted something that wasn't as clunky as the otterbox. Read morePublished 1 month ago by M Singh