Most helpful positive review
21 of 21 people found the following review helpful
A Good "No-Frills" Bag...
on April 8, 2011
Listed in order of most-significant to least-significant:
+ Enough Room for ViewSonic PJD5122 Projector (8.7 x 10.4 x 3.8 inches), Power Cord, VGA Cord, Remote, & Your Own Slide Clicker
- There is no room for anything not listed above (like an extension cord or a power strip).
+ Padding is pretty good
- Flap doesn't always lie flat, and is only secured with one piece of Velcro that is centered (It would lie flat if their were two pieces- One on each side)
- No outside pockets to put your clicker in so the buttons don't get depressed and wear the battery down
- No handle-strap (You can't pick it up and carry it like a briefcase)
+ On the inside flap, there is a nifty little decal that tells you which way your lens on your projector should be stored
+ SUPER Light Weight
- Shoulder Strap doesn't have any padding. This really isn't necessary if you are planning on using this for a light-weight projector, but for the ladies out there that wear silk blouses or tank tops, my wife thinks the strap might rub or dig into your blouse/shoulder a bit
Overall: Don't expect a lot from this bag, and you won't be disappointed. But don't discount the finishes... The bag is well constructed, maintains its shape when empty, and has plenty of padding that will do exactly what you need it to do- protect your projector from the little bumps from traveling that you otherwise wouldn't be able to avoid.