- Harsh reality, a little magic and a lot of imagination ...
- A good ear for dialogue and writes convincing sex scenes (no easy feat!)
- Fantastic fight scenes - realistic, engaging and entrancing!
- High entertainment value yet provocative, original, and straight from Mencius' 'unbearing mind'.
- Touches of the reality we all share, the reality that so often disappoints and dismays us, abound. I love the underlying thesis, that satisfying though instant authoritative intervention may be, human solutions demand involvement and time, and break the heart.
About the Author
A long time ago, I lived in Mali. Every single day, I wished I could wave a magic wand to relieve the heart-wrenching poverty. The story line of my books reflects my desire to wave that wand and make the world a better place. If only wishes could come true. And of course, every novel needs its love story, so along with the sci-fi magic, I’ve added the requisite romance. I've always believed we can't be the only beings existing in the vastness of the universe. There must be others “out there somewhere” and I brought some of them along for the ride.The setting stays, for the most part, within the realities of our world, but I've found that I love the magic the sci-fi element of other beings can bring to the story.