5.0 out of 5 stars Fidgeting counts!
Published on March 24, 2004 by KimmyKat

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this for real?
$15 for a real dud of a product - it is about the size of a 6-inch sub. Completely unfathomable. Cheap plastic-y feel takes Made in China to a new level.
Published on November 6, 2004 by S. Chiu

5.0 out of 5 stars Fidgeting counts!, March 24, 2004
KimmyKat (Salt Lake City Utah) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMJOI SITTING WALKER STATIONARY STEPPER (Misc.)
I recently got one of those funny catalogs with a little bit of everything in it and saw some stationary peddle thingys. It sounded like a good idea for long sessions at the computer. I started searching online and came across the Sitting Walker. I thought what the heck, I'll get one and try it out. I am using it right now under the computer desk and it's a neat little gadget! You simply put a foot on each "peddle" and step. A rocker bar keeps it moving smoothly. It folds up small enough to fit in a purse or carry on luggage for a long train/plane ride and you could even use it at work if you sit a lot.
I found this tidbit about fidgeting too, which I figure is what I'm doing when I'm "stepping": "Fidget frequently. Research has shown that "spontaneous physical activity" like tapping toes and fussing with hands blasts off up to 800 extra calories per day. Wow!"

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this for real?, November 6, 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money, October 27, 2004
This review is from: EMJOI SITTING WALKER STATIONARY STEPPER (Misc.)
I ordered this thinking it may be a good way to expend some calories or at least nervous energy. When I opened it up I couldn't believe how lightweight and flimsy it was. The plastic that was the folding crease for opening and closing it was so flimsy you could see through it. There is no resistance to the exercise; you might as well tap your feet. All in all it is a piece of junk not even worth the postage to send it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money, November 10, 2004
Marie (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMJOI SITTING WALKER STATIONARY STEPPER (Misc.)
Don't bother. This is a big, big, waste of money. By the way, if your thinking it may be good for while your sitting at your desk at work....forget it. If your chair is on wheels that don't lock....see you in the hallway.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected...but I didn't read the specs closely., October 26, 2004
This review is from: EMJOI SITTING WALKER STATIONARY STEPPER (Misc.)
Wow, I thought to myself that this would be a great thing to have at work and use to get some circulation going in my legs. I could get more circulation and exercise by just lifting my feet up and down by themselves.
I guess I was looking for more of a resistance and an energy burner, but this product really is just for helping circulate blood and to keep your ankles from swelling.
The plastic doesn't look like it will last over a long period of time, the product is small, and does not have a lot of flexibility.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, November 16, 2004
This review is from: EMJOI SITTING WALKER STATIONARY STEPPER (Misc.)
I was hopeful that this thing would offer a little bit of exercise to those of us who cannot get out everyday for a good walk.The minute I took it out of the box,I knew I had wasted my money.It is flimsy,cheap,and offers no exercise whatsoever. I kept it only to entertain the little kids who come to visit.Otherwise I would have returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for desk jockeys and distance travelers, October 27, 2004
Patricia Tryon (Longmont, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMJOI SITTING WALKER STATIONARY STEPPER (Misc.)
Compact and light-weight, this collapses into a size that slips easily into a computer bag or purse. I use it as recommended, shoeless, and it seems pretty durable. It is not an exercise machine, per se, but it certainly helps me cope with the "restless foot" syndrome that sets in on long flights in cattle class or lengthy phone conferences when it is difficult to get up and walk around a bit. It's a clever design.

My satisfaction with a particular product depends quite a lot on whether my expectations are met. For my admittedly limited purposes, this little gadget works very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Onlyh because 0 stars was not one of the options, January 15, 2005
This review is from: EMJOI SITTING WALKER STATIONARY STEPPER (Misc.)
A silly, silly, product. Its going back today. Waste of money. I should have believed the reviews I read. It is exactly the same as sitting and tapping your toes. This unit simply supplies an annoying noise.

1.0 out of 5 stars You've got to be kidding!, November 19, 2004
FB "FB" (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMJOI SITTING WALKER STATIONARY STEPPER (Misc.)
This piece of plastic is just that - no resistance, nothing you couldn't do without a walker. Just sit in place and move your feet. Don't bother!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money, July 20, 2006
Marie (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This product is much smaller than you think. It travels when you are trying to use it. There is not any non-skid product on the bottom. It's pretty much useless. I would have given it 0 stars if I could.

Rate and Discover Movies