- More Than EMP Bags - Protection from other hazards: Shields against dust, rain, dirt, sand, oils, and other nastiness your equipment may encounter. Perfect for your survival go-bag or prepper supplies.
- Beyond Military Specifications (Mil-Spec): You need to go beyond the basic military specification to defend your backup electronics from an EMP attack. An EMP blast can generate an energy pulse of 30,000 to 50,000 volts/meter at the ground. Bags meeting MIL-PRF-81705 Type I's 25 dB standard are too weak to even protect from a small warhead's EMP pulse.
- NASA Tested: NASA tests on Faraday cage bags prove the extraordinary protection: up to 49 dB shielding, with an average of 45 dB. (Note: NASA does not endorse private products.) EMP Cover bags are made in the USA.
- EMP Cover bags are available in a range of sizes. Search Amazon for "EMP Cover" or click on the brand name above.
- EMP Cover EMP bags -- Beyond Mil-Spec. EMP Cover bags offer more than 80 times more protection than other bags claiming to offer EMP protection. Tests at NASA show up to 49 dB of protection (Average 45 dB). Not all silver bags are the same. Some vendors sell regular silver anti-static bags (describing them as EMP protection). The fact is, regular silver bags offer only a weak Faraday cage: only 1/80th the protection you need. Our bags even exceed the highest military standard by 1,000 percent/10x.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player