- More Than EMP Bags - Protection from other hazards: Shields against dust, rain, dirt, sand, oils, and other nastiness your equipment may encounter. Perfect for your survival go-bag or prepper supplies.
- Beyond Military Specifications (Mil-Spec): You need to go beyond the basic military specification to defend your backup electronics from an EMP attack. An EMP blast can generate an energy pulse of 30,000 to 50,000 volts/meter at the ground. Bags meeting MIL-PRF-81705 Type I's 25 dB standard are too weak to even protect from a small warhead's EMP pulse.
- NASA Tested: NASA tests on Faraday cage bags prove the extraordinary protection: up to 49 dB shielding, with an average of 45 dB. (Note: NASA does not endorse private products.) EMP Cover bags are made in the USA.
- EMP Cover bags are available in a range of sizes. Search Amazon for "EMP Cover" or click on the brand name above.
- EMP Cover EMP bags -- Beyond Mil-Spec. EMP Cover bags offer more than 80 times more protection than other bags claiming to offer EMP protection. Tests at NASA show up to 49 dB of protection (Average 45 dB). Not all silver bags are the same. Some vendors sell regular silver anti-static bags (describing them as EMP protection). The fact is, regular silver bags offer only a weak Faraday cage: only 1/80th the protection you need. Our bags even exceed the highest military standard by 1,000 percent/10x.
EMP Cover EMP Bag Kit - Jumbo 21"x24" Two Pack: 80x More Faraday Cage Shielding for Electronics
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||EMP Cover|
|Part Number||EMP Bag EB-2124Q2|
Package Contents Two pack of 21 inch wide x 24 inch tall EMP Cover shielding bags. (Note: size i... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Includes special closure to help keep the bag well sealed. The closed bag creates a secure Faraday cage environment to shield against EMP energy.
Also includes desiccant bags to remove moisture inside your sealed bags, protecting your stored electronics.
Not all silver bags are the same. Tests at NASA show up to 49 dB of protection, with an average of 45 dB protection. That is 10 times more protection than required by the highest military specification (MIL-PRF-81705 Type I). Bags that just meet the military standard only provide 1/10th the protection you need. That is why EMP Cover shielding bags are "Beyond Mil-Spec."
Even worse, some vendors sell regular anti-static bags as EMP protection. Regular anti-static bags create a very weak Faraday cage, only 1/80th of what you need.
EMP Cover Bags Protect Against Strong EMP Attacks To protect against an EMP attack, you need 45 dB of shielding. That amount of shielding will protect against a high-altitude blast created using the largest warheads. (See our site's EMP simulator for more details.)
Extra Value Beyond EMP, your backup electronics need to be protected against dust, rain, dirt, oils, and other nastiness you may encounter.
EMP Cover bags deliver, giving you water and oil resistance in a strong and lightweight material. Each bag weighs only ounces, but has a 40 lbs. tensile strength and > 20 lbs. of puncture resistance. They are a great way to store backup electronics in a ready-bag or in your vehicles.
NOTE for Cell Phones: This material is not intended to keep your cell phone hidden from tracking or hacking. It will block most cell phone signals, but not if you are in the path of a high-power directional signal. To block your cell phone from tracking, search Amazon for our "HideCell" product line.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Do you really want to risk/waste the money you have put in to your survival electronics? Not a big investment to protect your big investment. Think about it..Published 7 months ago by T. McCann
Bags are big enough for multiple items and seems to be fairly heavy duty.Published 11 months ago by P. Coons
After you cut them to size, seal the edges with a $15 hair straightener.Published 15 months ago by Gene
they were great and I may need more I need one to put over my solar lithium battery also my solar panels can you use the thermal heat blankets?Published 16 months ago by candace pailer
They are big bags and they seal quite well. If they work in an EMP I'll make it a five star ratingPublished 17 months ago by Christopher P. Fannon