Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on October 4, 2009
I read the reviews about this product and must say "what the hell did you think you were buying.. it is mirrored" Now that being said.. It is a great product as long as you know that is is mirrored. It is hard to see in bright sunlight, but no problems indoors, especially if you turn up the brightness on your Iphone screen. I bought 5 and have given all to friends who like myself use it as self motivating application for the Iphone. How? Place mirrored film on Iphone, turn on phone, go to settings, turn up brightness, exit settings, point to phone as you look at yourself, and state loudly "You're the man" sometimes pointing with and index finger as you state it increases the applications effects.
2323 comments|186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2010
During a recent outing over the Andes, my plane unexpectedly lost power and went down in a sparsely populated area without cell coverage (I have AT&T, of course). I was able to use the mirrored protector to survive by mesmerizing small animals thereby allowing me to catch them with my bare hands. Later I used the iPhone to signal passing search and rescue craft. While waiting for them to land, I shaved, using the iPhone as a mirror, so I'd look good for the cameras. I can't say enough about this accessory; without it, I would be hungry, unfound and unkempt.
1313 comments|137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2009
I would not recommend this mirror screen protector. While it does "protect" your iPhone, it is almost impossible to view your display outside in the sunlight. It also has an annoying greenish color distortion on everything you look at on the phone. For a little more money look for the ZAGG brand screen protector. I got it last week and it is fantastic. It's virtually indestructable. It doesn't have any distortion and no bubbles under the protector. Happy shopping!!
on September 12, 2009
These mirror screen protectors look nice, however the cut is not precise for the iphone 3G. Because of this it peels off easily during normal handling.
on April 29, 2009
For the price, you can't beat it. Yes, it's true that it's difficult to see outdoors, but any phone with or without a screen protector is going to have problems viewing their phones in the bright sunlight. This also seems to be slightly thinner than another mirror protector I have, which is good. Comes with microfiber in each package. Shipment was fast but never updated--a typical USPS flaw.
on January 30, 2010
I have NOOOOOOO idea what some of these folks are complaining about. I purchased this product in Oct 2009 and I'm back on Amazon to purchase something else and I figured I'd write a review for this product. Anyway, I got the 5x deal and I'm still using the first of the 5.... SINCE OCTOBER!!! I absolutely love this product. 3 friends purchased it sooner after I did and they love it as well. Of myself and 3 others NO ONE has had ANY problems with bubbles etc. It's a FREAKING MIRROR!!!! YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME SEEING THROUGH THE PROTECTION SCREEN DURING THE DAY but it's nothing covering your phone with one hand while you use the other can't handle. If you're reading reviews wondering if you should purchase.... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET IT!!! If you've got friends that want it just buy the 5x package and share it. As well I didn't have a SINGLE problem with the fit, application etc NOTHING. It's awesome, really it is. Oh and I'm a 3G user and a friend is a 3Gs user and it works fine for him.
on October 2, 2011
I only paid $1 for them including shipping, but they would not stay on my phone. I tried two of them with no luck. I did get the clear ones stayed on wonderfully. I would not suggest this for your phone.
These are really inexpensive screen protectors that look a little bit better in the photos than in real life.

Pros:
Protector is slightly thicker than the protector that came with my 3G.
It is easy to fit over your screen for application if you go slowly.
The mirror effect is cool in itself.
Very easy to apply without bubbles forming.
It is very inexpensive.

Cons:
The mirror effect is not like a mirror but more of a flat silvery color.
The cover shows minor scratches very easily.
Bubbles can be taken out with a credit card, but minor scratches occur.
Unlike a clear screen cover, this one has a fine grid, but you can easily see past it.
Brightness (outdoors) makes reading a little difficult.

For the price and for what you get, it is a deal. It is simply a matter of what you want your iPhone to look like.
on February 8, 2016
Nice product and very cool design. Only thing i can complain about is that it really darkens the screen and i noticed i tended to increase screen brightness which also made the battery die way quicker. Works great in the dark and not super bright areas. Cannot complain and worked as advertised.
on April 25, 2016
I used it's once and didn't really like it that much. Not because the quality of the product, but my expectations of what it could do.
The protector really diminished the touch sensitivity of the screen, but it does look cool