5.0 out of 5 stars Great slipper for the price
Published on February 6, 2010 by Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars No longer quality slippers
This is my second pair of EMU slippers. Last year, I've been very satisfied, so I ordered a new pair for this winter. After only one month, there is several spot without any wool inside the slippers, just the lamb skin. I'm very disappointed by these slippers.
Published on November 20, 2012 by Helene

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slipper for the price, February 6, 2010
This review is from: EMU Australia Women's Jolie Slip-On Slipper (Apparel)
Okay, I bought these slippers after my old Ugg ones (that I'd had for maybe 4 years) had totally worn out. I did love my Ugg ones but when I saw that these were, you know, SEVENTY dollars cheaper, I figured they were worth a shot. And I'm glad I took the chance!! They are just as warm and comfortable as my old expensive slippers. The people who have complained about them not covering enough of the foot, well, that's just this style. If you want something to cover the whole foot these are obviously not for you. Sometimes I have to wear them with socks when it's really cold to keep my ankles warm but that's okay in my book. The soles are nice because you can wear them outside (not extensively, but to take the trash out or something). Also, I ordered a whole size down and they fit great. Tight at first but loosened right up. Great slipper for a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, cozy and comfortable slippers, February 22, 2009
Ravyn (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
When I first tried on the EMU Australia Women's Jolie Slipper, I thought it was a bit tight (especially after wearing my very stretched old slippers). I had bought them in my normal shoe size although I planned to wear these slippers with gym socks. But I'm very glad I did not get a larger size because within no more than two days, the slippers fit perfectly even with my gym socks on. They had stretched and adjusted to the contours of my feet and now felt very comfortable: a larger size would have become too big and loose. These slippers have kept my feet warm and cozy in an apartment which gets a lot of cold air drafts coming in from various places along the floor. The slippers are quality workmanship: well made with thick rubber soles, tan sheepskin suede upper and thick wooley interior. Extremely happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars No longer quality slippers, November 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally stopped worrying. It's the best!, January 26, 2011
I am a picky shopper honestly. I will return any products with any problem. But for this EMU slippers I have to say it's so perfect. I bought Bearpaw Loki 2 from their website as a comparison and the Bear absolutely CAN'T defeat Emu. The foot bed is soooo soft and thick! You can't even feel the outsole cuz there is a thick layer of fur. And of course it keeps feet warm because of lots of thick and dense fur inside. I am Size 8 (EUR 38) and i bought size 7. It fits perfectly. The only issue is it doesn't cover too much. But i knew it before purchasing. I will highly recommend this item especially it's on sale. Will buy it again. Love EMU!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, Super Soft, Super Warm, October 9, 2009
This review is from: EMU Australia Women's Jolie Slip-On Slipper (Apparel)
This is a very lovely and well-made slipper. Super soft and comfortable. These scuffs keep your feet warm and dry (if your feet sweat like mine do). Ordered a 1/2 size down. Ex: I wear a 7 1/2 and ordered a 7 and the fit was perfect. The only thing I don't like about the slipper is that it does not cover as much of my foot as I want; it only comes to about mid-foot leaving the rest exposed. My feet stay warmer than I believed possible but I wanted more coverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under $50 Merino wool comfort, style, and fit, November 29, 2013
My third pair of EMU Jolie Australian shearling slippers is all about quality, durability and style. Despite being a slip-on style, your feet remain supported. A comfortable, snug fit - no sliding or floppy fit. Sizing is generous so half-sizes should order down. Your feet will appreciate the lush, Australian shearling lining and cuff as well as the sturdy yet soft suede outer footbed which provides contour and support. A banded rim extends slightly beyond the sole and affords extra protection for cozy toes as well as added durability. And, if you find your ankles in a draft, you can easily don a pair of socks as these slippers will mold to your feet!

The Jolie sole is sturdy and its lightweight tread eliminates that "clunky" experience both indoors as well as outdoors.
Actually, I wear my slippers indoors (and sometimes outdoors) year- round and have not experienced any separation of the sole like with other brands in the past.

Will be giving my family and friends these affordable EMU Jolie slippers as gifts as well as the EMU Bubba styles for the men! (Importantly, there is no awful, lingering obnoxious odor like some other brands.) You, too, will find the stylish Jolie offered at a very reasonable price for cozy and comfortable lush wool shearling slippers.

I so prefer these truly affordable EMU ladies slippers to brands selling for 3 times the price and award 5 stars on every scale!

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm slippers..., January 20, 2009
MLH (SF Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
These are great slippers. I tried a few other "less expensive" but these are worth the $. The bottoms are firm so there is good support laterally, no slipping or rolling over the side. They are very warm. I wear bare foot all the time. They do streath out and get a bit loose, but they are 'slippers.'

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this EMU Jolie slipper!!, October 22, 2009
Diana Cornelius (Switz City, IN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EMU Australia Women's Jolie Slip-On Slipper (Apparel)
After a lot of shopping around, I purchased these EMU Jolie slippers in the chestnut color. I absolutely LOVE them! I keep them at the back door, and as soon as I get home, I take off my shoes/boots and slip into these. Oh my....they are soft, cushy, supportive, warm, and comfortable all rolled into one. I worried they would be hot and make my feet sweat. No problem there. My feet stay a comfortable temperature and are totally caressed. I did hesitate as I had never paid this much for a house slipper...but I am so-o glad I did. Take it from me, I totally endorse these! I normally wear 8 1/2 in shoes, but I purchased the 8 in these and they fit perfect. I wish I could wear them all day long!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally disappointed, December 21, 2009
This review is from: EMU Australia Women's Jolie Slip-On Slipper (Apparel)
These slippers stretched out so much that my ankle twists when I go over an uneven surface. I bought 2 pairs and am returning the unworn one. Compounding this prob is the poor design. The upper is too short to hold the foot in place. Water badly stains them; you have to invest in waterproofing spray, esp. with the light colors. Finally, they are extremely overpriced considering I bought the same style, but much higher quality pair from Costco for less than half the price! I really think they are junky and I dont understand how anyone could give them a positive review.

1.0 out of 5 stars Take it back!, January 9, 2010
This review is from: EMU Australia Women's Jolie Slip-On Slipper (Apparel)
I came back and edited my review. Have had these for about a month and there's a HOLE where the big toe is on one slipper, and the other one is just about to become a hole too. I'm furious.

EMU Australia Women's Jolie Slip-On Slipper