Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EMU Australia Women's Talia Slipper
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 17, 2010
Bought these for my wife, and she loves them. Very comfortable and warm, and seem to be well made. She wears a 7 1/2 and we bought these in a size 7. They are just a little small, but as she wore them they stretched out a little and fit her perfectly! Would definitely recommend these to a friend! It's also nice to find something not made in China.
on October 20, 2015
Terrible quality. Mine started to unravel and rip within a month of purchase, without heavy wear and proper size. They are not wearable for walking now, so they sit under my desk and i put them on when sitting at the computer. Just pay for uggs, better quality.
on November 8, 2011
The good news is that these slippers are very comfortable. The bad news is, like many previous reviews, the top stitching came undone after just 1 week! Not wanting to deal with the hassle of returning them, I am going to try to stitch them myself. Again, very comfortable, but overall disappointing.
on March 29, 2016
I fell in love with a shoe. It was love at first slip-on. My toes are toast warm and soles are treading on soft wool. It looks very attractive, and I even wear them to the market. The craftsmanship is excellent. Beautiful slippers made from quality materials.
on January 4, 2012
bought for my wife for christmas, she seems to like them. much like Uggs but at a much better price. still a bit pricey for slippers but if you like uggs these are of camparable quality. i think they only come in whole sizes and she wears 6.5, so i bought a 6 instead of 7 since i figured she wont be wearing socks and she says they fit just fine.
on December 23, 2013
A year of wearing confirms my first impressions...I LOVE my slippers! I ordered down the half size and of course they felt a little snug initially but after some time the suede stretches and the fur packs down and all is right with the world. I wear them everyday...first thing when I get up and then at the end of the day as soon as I slip off my work shoes and they look as good as the day I got them. No unraveling stitching or separating layers...just a good solid slipper. I do have to take them off every once in a while to allow my feet to cool down (no socks needed!) but my feet never really "sweat" in them...and they certainly don't stink! The style is quite cute, too. Loved them so much I bought a manly style for my hubs for Christmas this year...I'm sure he'll love his too!
on January 2, 2011
Got these as a gift for my wife. She says they are perfect and better than the UGGS that I replaced them for. She loves the feel and texture of the inside fur and she says the low profile sole of the shoe is better.
on February 22, 2015
These were my favorites and have served well for 2 New England winters. However the stitching on the front sole has now come undone, and my left toes are exposed. I had hoped for more time...I think now I will opt for a different design in hopes that they last longer.
on April 9, 2014
These are absolute perfect comfort! Super soft sheepskin is so warm and cozy. And the style is very attractive. These run true to size.I bought mine a size small as I want to wear them barefoot and don't want them slipping off my heel. The label is located in the arch which I find bothersome, so I just tucked it under the insole. I am very happy with this purchase and hope to find more in other colors.
on March 18, 2012
This slippers are not real sheep shearling, but have a comfortable fit. However, because it is not real wool they are really hot and do not allow your feet to breath and my feet sweat in them. The synthetic wool is not as soft as real wool. I think next time I'll get my LAMOS again.