Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 15, 2012
My front-load washer sounded like a helicopter in my mud room. Apparently, most front-loads should be on a concrete floor, rather than a mudroom floor, due to the fluctuations in the flooring.
I was so fed up, that I was about to return the thing.
I saw reviews online for Anti-Vibration Pads, and really though tthis was going to be a gimic, but it was worth a shot.
These Vibrafix pads are the most cost-effective option, and are very heavy duty. Way easy to install too: just tilt your machine, slide them under the foot, and level when complete (don't forget to re-level the machine...even a slight amount of being off-level makes a huge difference)
also, don't forget to get a set for your dryer, or they won't be the same height.
I never write reviews, but this saved me a lot of hassle, and would recommend them to anyone.
on May 11, 2012
Our "expensive" LG front loader washer and dryer are in the mudroom in between our garage door and kitchen hallway. We had to close the doors to the mudroom to do any laundry, the washer sounded like a helicopter ready to take off...then bang around like it was possessed on the linoleum flooring. The dryer..not so bad, but did bang up against the wall sometimes when loaded with towels or jeans. It made it impossible to enjoy a nice dinner or watch TV during this time of the week. We replaced some flooring in the other part of the house with hardwood and with the leftover we decided to install it in the mudroom. I knew I needed to do something with the W&D before I reconnected them back. If all this sounds familiar, get these!After doing some homework (reviews and price) I decided on this product. WOW! Its a whole new room...we can leave the door open now. I even had to go and check the washer to make sure it was on. Installed properly with already balanced units these work GREAT! Make sure to get the adhesive rounds.
Oh, even if your dryer did not make too much noise you need a set for it too for an even height for the pair.
on March 6, 2016
Very good for LG recently purchased washer/dryer combo unit. The machine makes a lot of vibrations when it is in spinning mode. However after installing this anti vibration pad it doesn't make any vibration and it is very quite. I just hear the water valves sound. I'm really happy with the result.
review image
on July 30, 2013
Older home, hardwood floors, washer was shaking the entire room even though it was level and set up correctly, bought this product and it made a world of difference...
on April 17, 2016
These anti-vibration pads actually work! I've been dealing with my LG POS front loader washer driving me nuts for years with it vibrating adjoining rooms along with the laundry room. Then one day I stumbled across these on Amazon and figured I'd give them a try. Wow, was I impressed. I'll never purchase an LG front loader again but if you made the same mistake as me definitely give these pads a try.
review image review image
on January 18, 2016
It works great! My washing machine was fully level, but in the spin cycle, it would walk 6" away from the wall. I decided to try these because they got good reviews and were cheaper than other ones that received comparable reviews. They are just really thick rubber feet with an inset for the washing machine feet to rest on, and I wasn't sure it would work since I could still push the washing machine back into place after putting them under the feet. However, I just washed a load with jeans, and the washing machine didn't move at all! As an added bonus, the machine is significantly quieter.

Just a few side notes: I did need an extra set of hands to help me tilt the washing machine to put them under the feet. Also, if you need your washing machine to be the same height as your dryer, be sure to purchase two sets since the feet make the washing machine a bit taller than the dryer. If you just have vibration issues, and your washing machine is wedged in tightly, you can google using pool noodles as a solution.
on April 25, 2016
After about 5 years of trying numerous items that said they would work on our LG front load washer.....I came across these on Amazon and thought what the heck...let's give it a try......IT WORKS !!!!! No more watching the washing machine sound like a bulldozer and walking across the floor only tethered by the hoses....We have been using these for a couple of months now and they are doing great
on December 30, 2015
These do help the vibration, BUT if you have an older washer and are expecting this to calm everything, they may not help. Chances are the shock absorbers inside your machine are worn out and need to be replaced. If that's the case, these won't solve your problem
on December 14, 2013
My front-load washer used to slide at least a few inches on my cement basement floor after spinning my clothes dry and I'd have to push it back in place regularly. During an unbalanced load spin I would hear a pounding sound throughout the whole house. Something had to be done so I searched Amazon and here is the solution. These pads have solved the pounding sound and the washer remains in place with even the most heavy loads. They are solid, well-built, a great price, and keep me from having to muscle my washing machine back in place all the time.These should come as standard equipment when purchasing washing machines.
on March 27, 2016
These vibration pads work great. I installed them after we decided to stack our full size washer and dryer. They dramatically reduce noise and vibration. They are easy to install and you just tilt the washer and place them under the "feet". They are not attached via any hardware so they are easy to remove, yet they are secure enough that I was able to reposition the washer and dryer without having to take them off. That was very useful in allowing me to move the washer/dryer stack as close as possible to the side wall by carefully pushing it side to side and the vibration pads remained centered on the "feet" of the washer. In my opinion a must have for a stacked configuration.