5.0 out of 5 stars Really works!
My front-load washer sounded like a helicopter in my mud room. Apparently, most front-loads should be on a concrete floor, rather than a mudroom floor, due to the fluctuations in the flooring.
I was so fed up, that I was about to return the thing.
Published on May 15, 2012 by Allison K. Guerriero

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work for my top load. made it much worse
The vibrations significantly increased after I put the pads. It was not that bad to begin with but I was trying to reduce the impact to the house. unfortunately it increased the vibrations severely during the spin cycle. Plan to return it.
Published 16 months ago by Aditya

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works!, May 15, 2012
This review is from: Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX (Misc.)
I was so fed up, that I was about to return the thing.
I saw reviews online for Anti-Vibration Pads, and really though tthis was going to be a gimic, but it was worth a shot.
These Vibrafix pads are the most cost-effective option, and are very heavy duty. Way easy to install too: just tilt your machine, slide them under the foot, and level when complete (don't forget to re-level the machine...even a slight amount of being off-level makes a huge difference)
also, don't forget to get a set for your dryer, or they won't be the same height.
I never write reviews, but this saved me a lot of hassle, and would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Quiet!, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX (Misc.)
Our "expensive" LG front loader washer and dryer are in the mudroom in between our garage door and kitchen hallway. We had to close the doors to the mudroom to do any laundry, the washer sounded like a helicopter ready to take off...then bang around like it was possessed on the linoleum flooring. The dryer..not so bad, but did bang up against the wall sometimes when loaded with towels or jeans. It made it impossible to enjoy a nice dinner or watch TV during this time of the week. We replaced some flooring in the other part of the house with hardwood and with the leftover we decided to install it in the mudroom. I knew I needed to do something with the W&D before I reconnected them back. If all this sounds familiar, get these!After doing some homework (reviews and price) I decided on this product. WOW! Its a whole new room...we can leave the door open now. I even had to go and check the washer to make sure it was on. Installed properly with already balanced units these work GREAT! Make sure to get the adhesive rounds.
Oh, even if your dryer did not make too much noise you need a set for it too for an even height for the pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product, May 27, 2011
This review is from: Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX (Misc.)
I bought these pads couple of days ago and they are great. They dramatically reduced the vibrations on the floor. The quality is excellent and the pads look and feel sturdy enough to last for a long time. It is quite a simple product so I don't understand why anyone would go for the more expensive versions of it. Bottom line, excellent product for a great price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for floors that vibrate with the machine..., July 30, 2013
This review is from: Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX (Misc.)
Older home, hardwood floors, washer was shaking the entire room even though it was level and set up correctly, bought this product and it made a world of difference...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX (Misc.)
Washer anti-vibration pads work as advertised.Very happy with the purchase. Product was as advertised and quick shipping.For the price I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought these a long time ago!, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX (Misc.)
I have an LG washer/dryer (like so many other reviewers) and it constantly walks and vibrates during loads to the point where every single day I have to push the washer back away from hitting the wall. We level them at least once a month, and still this problem occurs. Finally, I got smart and decided to check on the web for suggestions. These vibration pads were the answer! By the way, I was going to get the more expensive ones and changed to this brand at the last minute based on a previous reviewer that said these were the same quality for half the price...They were right! These are VERY heavy duty (so much so that the package weight shocked me when I took it out of my mail box!)! I bought a set for both machines as well, which was also a great idea from a previous reviewer, because they do alter the height of the machine (about 1 1/2 inches taller). Have had them on about a week and have not had to move my washer once! Plus, the loads run so much quieter that I forget the load is even running! It does NOT stop the vibrations 100% during the spin cycle, but makes a significant improvement. I also think my loads don't run as long? Not sure why this would be (and maybe it is just wishful thinking), but it seems as though the machine is better able to ascertain that the spin cycle is done and does not go on forever like it use to. I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my washer!, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX (Misc.)
I was seriously about to get rid of my front load washer! The shaking was so loud and you could feel the vibration through the house. (A visiting family member once thought a helicopter was taking off when my washer started the spin mode!) After putting the vibrafix pads under the machine, it no longer takes itself for a walk! The spin cycle still makes noise but the floor isn't paying the price for it! Definately recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a charm, March 11, 2012
Sandy (CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX (Misc.)
My front-loader washer sounded like a helicopter was landing on the roof during the spin cycle. It also walked about 10" away from the wall during each load- until it was wedged against the dryer. I installed the pads this morning and did 3 loads of laundry. The washer didn't budge, but best of all, it was so much quieter! I could hear the phone ring and hold a conversation when the washer was running. Money well spent.

4.0 out of 5 stars vibrafix anti vibration pads., May 5, 2012
This review is from: Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX (Misc.)
works just like they said,make sure washer is level first.my lg washer is up on 2nd floor and everything would vibrate on spin cycle.now with the pads installed cut vibration 85%.what a huge difference...Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Washer Anti-Vibration Pads VIBRAFIX (Misc.)
First, I just want to thank you for the quick shipment of your Vibrafix pads.

Second, I want to say thank you for making a great product. I have a front loader Whirlpool washer that not only vibrated really bad, but walked when clothes were washing. I had the Whirlpool guys come out to fix it but all they could do is make sure it was balanced. They told me to make sure the clothes were evened out within the washer to cut down the shaking and walking.

I was a little discouraged with no possible fix I began looking around on the Internet to see what other people did to either fix the problem or make it better. After much searching and after coming close to ordering a pack of four for $40, I stumbled across your website. I was first skeptical of your vibration pads just because your price was half of other competitors. Well, I want to say your product works VERY well. My machine doesn't walk and the vibration has almost disappeared. I say almost because with a big load I understands the machine will shake a bit.

I just wanted to say thank you again for making a product that DOES WORK without trying to rip your customers off.

By the way, I have already been recommending your vibration to people I know who have front loading machines...I will also let people know of your product who have any machine that walks or vibrates.

Sincerely,