5.0 out of 5 stars ENO Atlas Straps: Comes with two straps.
These are the best straps to get for ENO hammocks because of how easy and versatile they are to use. If you guys were wondering, since it doesn't say, this package comes with both straps. I have seen some products come with only one side of the item so that's why I say it comes with both, so no need to worry.
Published 17 months ago by Nicholas

1.0 out of 5 stars burned by ENO
Published 17 months ago by voltron512

5.0 out of 5 stars ENO Atlas Straps: Comes with two straps., May 8, 2013
This review is from: ENO Atlas Straps - Poly-Filament Hanging Straps for all EaglesNest Hammocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, Versatile Hammock Straps By ENO, April 23, 2014
These are excellent, tree-friendly hammock straps. They do a great job of supporting the hammock securely (no slip) without harming the tree trunk. ATLAS is ENO's top of the line strap set.
They are well made and strongly stitched. The fabric is tough and durable and isn't harmed by water, humidity or rain.

They're a little bulky once you get them packed up, and they take up more space than an equivalent length of polyester rope.
But they work well, they do make it easy to adjust the hang of your hammock by just choosing your loop until you find the right 'hang'. Great for car camping or a backyard where ultralight super compact backpacking isn't a concern.

ENO also makes two other Straps sets, the Slap Strap and the Pro. These are just like the Atlas but with fewer loops and spaced about a foot apart compared to every 4" or so with the Atlas. So the Atlas is more adjustable while the other two straps only let you adjust one foot at a time. For the few extra dollars definitely get the ATLAS straps.

If you're on a tight budget you can skip buying straps for a while and just use a long double length loop of rope, knotted like shoelaces at intervals. Lots of instructions and videos online on how to do that. Good to know also if you should lose your Straps while out camping and have to improvise. :-)

Hope this helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars ENO - Atlas Straps are a must have!, May 19, 2014
I have been looking at Eno hammocks for sometime, and finally decided to purchase one. Along with my hammock I ordered the straps to make it easy to hang. These straps are very heavy duty, stitched well, and durable. I am a big guy, weighing in around 320 pounds, and these straps had no problem. I slept in my hammock on a campout and never had a single problem. It was one of the best night's sleep I have ever had. Love the hammock and the straps are worth the investment. It took less than 1 minute to set up the straps and hang my hammock.

5.0 out of 5 stars and these atlas straps (in addition to good one 550 cord), October 2, 2014
These straps are pefect for any hammock camper.

I actually own and use the slap strap, slap strap pro, and these atlas straps (in addition to good one 550 cord). I started off with the slap straps, which as stated by almost all reviewers stretch, I am a big dude at 6ft 230lbs and do definitely notice the stretch in both slap straps as well as 550 cord. These atlas straps do not stretch at all.

The benefits don't end there, the atlas are also 18in longer and 1 ounce lighter than the slap straps. The one major benefit of the slap strap pro version is the weight cuts about 3oz by going from a 1in strap to a .75in strap and nylon vs poly. The weight and slightly smaller profile are the only reason I choose the slap strap pro or 550 cord over these on trips.

The adjustment points are also better and more plentiful, there are about 3-4 times the adjustment points on the atlas over the slaps.

I have used these straps on trees from 2 inches thick to over 2 feet thick with no issues.

Being the eno junkie I am, I have used these straps with the single, double, jungle, pro nests, the guardian bug net, and the grand trunk ultralight hammock. They work perfect with all of them.

I normally average 2 minute max setup times with these straps versus 3-5 minute setups with 550 cord.

They are truly worth their weight and pack space. Having these straps (or not) typically means the difference between setting up the hammock for a lunch break or sitting on a stump/log/standing on long hikes/backpacking trips. They make setup (and tear down) that much easier. Awesome piece of gear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy these for your eno hammock, August 15, 2013
Do not buy the "slaps straps", they are not even close to these. I ended up returning them and purchased the atlas straps. Way better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Straps, June 16, 2013
S. Slater (Mt. Washington, Ky) - See all my reviews
I'm new to the hammock phenomenon and just bought my first ENO Double Nest. I decided to go with these straps trusting all those who told me that the atlas straps were better than the slap straps. Many said it was because the slap straps stretched but the reason I see to get the atlas straps is because they are so much more versatile than slap straps. Instead of a ring to hook to every foot there is one every four inches, it makes it possible to get your hammock just right. For a couple more bucks I think this purchase was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra few dollars, July 24, 2014
After reading reviews, I decided to spend the extra money to get these straps instead of the lower model. Well worth it! They've been great and don't slide or move. Other models have been noted to stretch out, but not an issue with these so far. They do the job perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, September 7, 2014
Very simple design and even easier to use these straps take your hammock setup time down by a ton they are a great investment

1.0 out of 5 stars burned by ENO, May 13, 2013
I may get some negative feedback on this review/rant but here goes anyways. As some reviewers have stated these are better than the orginal ENO Pro Slap straps in regards to these actually work. The Pro straps version that ENO put knowingly put out were made of nylon and they stretch a great deal making them in my opinion useless. It's basically a matter of time before you slowly end up on the ground before you have to readjust. So I basically wasted $21.59 and now have to look for another product. Now these straps from ENO comes out that supposedly do the job but I say hell no. One reviewer wrote that the Atlas straps stated that they were made of nylon on the actual label but that he called to verify and ENO rep stated that it was mislabled and that the straps were made of some poly. I don't doubt the reviewer's story but I do doubt ENO. In any case to be sure I would recommend the Python Straps for same price as Atlas which I eventually did and actually work great. I went to the park and brought both straps and there is such a difference in the strength. The minute you sit in a hammock with the ENO PRO there's this slight stretch you here and feel, then after an hour you're made to adjust because even more stretching. The Python's were tight, strong, and the loops a breeze to use.

I guess my gripes are 1) I couldn't see giving ENO anymore of my money even if these Atlas straps did work great since I already laid down $ for the first straps. And 2) Why the hell is ENO still selling the Pro Slaps as a viable solution to using their hammocks or any other brands hammock.

The Pro Slaps aren't cheap either. Pros go for $21.59 and the Atlas goes for $29.95 which are still labeled as nylon. Do yourself a favor and go with the Python Straps the first time because they are awesome and avoid a company that continues to let people make the same mistake with a an inferior product. The ENO hammocks look nice but the Pro Slaps really irk me.

Here' how I imagine a converation with ENO people.

Eno1: Crap! The first straps we made are crap. We shouldn't of used nylon.

Eno2: You're right, but at least we came up with a product that is not made of nylon and actually does the job but was mislabeled as nylon....opps!!!

Eno1: Yeah, but what are we gonna do with the 5,000 Pro Straps that we have left?

Eno2: Sell them on Amozon of course!!!