- Maxx enhanced ENV is a contractor grade oil only sorbent offering maxx enhanced performance at an economical price
- Ideal for marine applications where low cost and high absorption capacity is desired including emergency spill response, off-shore spills and a low-cost industrial alternative
- Repels water and floats indefinitely- even when saturated
- For use with oil and petroleum based fluids
- Single ply; absorbency 33 gal/bale
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.25 shipping
+ $19.99 shipping
SPC ENV100 Env-Maxx Enhanced, Oil Only Class, 15" x 19" Size Pad Configuration (100 Per Bale)
|Price:||$76.16 ($0.76 / Pads) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Sorbent Products Company|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Series Number||107698|
|Size||15" x 19"|
SPC 107698/ENV100 Env-maxx enhanced is equally as effective on land as on water. Efficient single... See more product details
From the Manufacturer
ENV Oil-Only Absorbents
Why ENV Oil-Only Absorbents?
These highly economical Oil-Only absorbents are perfect for oil clean-up on land or in water. Composed of single-ply meltblown polypropylene, ENV products absorb petroleum-based liquids and float indefinitely on water. They are packaged in green colored bags to streamline absorbent identification in your facility.
ENV Oil-Only products absorb coolants, solvents, and oil-based fluids. With light, medium and heavy weight options, these durable absorbents are a cost effective method for spills.
Applications for this product category include marine and environmental spills, general industrial oil-only applications, emergency spill response situations and on-board vessels.
Why Brady SPC?
- For more than 30 years, SPC products have helped customers protect against leaks, drips and spills.
- Brady SPC has a history of innovation and continues to develop industry-leading products and applications.
- As a socially responsible company, Brady SPC continually strives to reduce waste by reusing up to 97% of materials.
Which Product Should I Choose? The Ins and Outs of Absorbents
These gray-colored, all-purpose absorbents clean-up oils, coolants, solvents and water-based fluids anywhere in your facility.
Use around machinery, under leaky pipes or for general maintenance projects.
These brightly colored chemical absorbents can be used on a wide range of chemicals. They are chemically inert, so they will not react with aggressive fluids.
The bright color aids in disposal and signals the potential for hazardous material absorption.
Oil Only Absorbents
These white-colored absorbents are specifically designed for oil and other petroleum-based spills including paints and non-water soluble chemicals.
They will float indefinitely and can be used both indoors and outdoors for spill control.