5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable pants. they are darker in color
Very comfortable pants. they are darker in color, which is how I like them. I can wear them with a T-shirt or a dress shirt. They have lots of swagger...
Published 5 months ago by LukeC

1.0 out of 5 stars Pockets have holes after 2 months
Published 1 month ago by Chris Blair

1.0 out of 5 stars Pockets have holes after 2 months, November 9, 2014
The pants pockets have holes after 2 months and are clearly made from inferior materials. It's a shame because the jeans fit and look great. The pants are useless if I have to risk losing all of my personal items. I could get new pockets sewn in but why should I have to do this for basically brand new jeans. The same thing happened to the first pair that I owned but I figured it was an anomaly. My wife loved the jeans so I bought another pair. Bad decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable pants. they are darker in color, July 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 8, 2014
Perfect fit. My son loves them. Will order more in the near future. Love love love them so much and the price was reasonable!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit. Not too baggy, August 10, 2014
ecva (Philippines) - See all my reviews
Good fit. Not too baggy. Reason i gave four stars is because the material is too stiff, and mine had a little stitching in the leg part which i think is not part of the style. Other than that it is great.

UPDATE: 8/12/2014
Moving my review down to three stars. Make sure to wash these before wearing because DAMN.. Your black shirts will be darker afterwards if you don't. These are probably the most extremely dyed pair of jeans I ever bought. I washed it three times and it still is turning the water black. I was wondering where the weird smell came from when I bought it, now I know. Oh and by the way, still stiff. Meh I guess you get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 1, 2014
These jeans look good and are affordable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the price, September 3, 2014
Good buy for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 15, 2014
DeeWee (HARROW, Middx, GB) - See all my reviews
great

5.0 out of 5 stars All eyes on me., August 5, 2014
My women didn't let me leave her side all day. We were out grooming the dog. I love the jeans.

ENYCE Men's High Road Jean