Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Michelle Enzo-01N Ankle Strap Open Toe Stiletto High Heel Dress Sandal
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 25, 2014
Does anyone else have this problem? The shoes look great and arrived very quickly. However, the cuff on the back of my heel is very high that it constantly hits the higher part of my achilles. Also, the area of the toe strap is extremely large that my feet slides way pass the shoe. I am so heartbroken as I probably took 3 weeks contemplating on getting these shoes. The previous reviews stated that their true to size... did i get a faulty product?

I guess I'll have to go to a shoe repair shop and get the strap adjusted. Sucks.
review image
11 comment|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2015
I ordered these shoes in a 7.5 which is my original shoe size. I wore these for my pageant this previous weekend and let me tell you they were very uncomfortable. At first I thought not breaking into them was the problem but after reading the reviews I noticed I had the same problem with the platform. The platform make the heel of the feet very uncomfortable to walk and my toes were sliding. The judges loved my shoes and I love them too but the platform could use some adjustments.
on March 25, 2013
I was looking for a silver sandal in this style and simultaneously purchased this one, the Lovina by Michael Antonio, and another similar pair by Steve Madden. Although I really liked this sandal, it was not as comfortable as the Michael Antonio sandal, and the Steve Madden sandals were the most beautiful, but really sore and uncomfortable. If you're looking for a silver sandal in this style, I would highly recommend the Lovina by Michael Antonio.
on January 30, 2016
I would give these a 4/5. They are so cute and they came 3 days earlier than they said they would­čśŐ Only thing is I wear a size 11 and it only goes up to 10 so I had to settle. They still fit but it's a little tight. I'll make it work tho lol.
on November 25, 2014
I purchased these for a recent photo shoot and I cannot be happier. The heel is a bit higher than I usually wear but they are easy to walk in and I absolutely LOVE the shimmer and shine of the peweter color...
on December 4, 2014
These heels can be worn for several hours comfortably. For the price, I couldn't be happier and have ordered 6 pairs now in their different colors....always receive compliments when wearing them too!
on October 6, 2015
I redesign mines and it was just perfect.
on November 25, 2014
I was eyeing these up for a while now. I finally made the plunge to get them. I love them! The arch is a little high, so if you cannot handle the angle, then I don't recommend purchasing. I did go a half a size smaller to a 7 and they fit great!
on December 23, 2013
The strap in the front was just a bit too tight for my foot. I got the shoe a 1/2 size larger yet that didn't help. They are extremely pretty but if you have a wide foot like I do, I suggest you don't buy it. After two hours in the shoe, you would wish you hadn't.
on April 10, 2013
clearly not meant to be a comfort shoe, but for the price it's generously sized and a great piece of trend; slightly wider, not for narrow feet (yaay me!), obviously this is a very high heel and not leather, so it's not your comfort shoe, but walks quite well and for $29.00, super buy