5.0 out of 5 stars Lemon Goodness
I'm a lemon lover. So when I spotted this lip balm in lemon, it was a no-brainer to purchase, as I also love lip balms!

This stuff is nice. It glides on smoothly, has a very cute shape, and leaves lips soft and smelling great.

Published on August 3, 2011 by Willow

$2-3 at Target, so don't order it - pick it up at the drugstore; also has SPF, so not as fruity as other flavors. Tangerine also not as fruity as some of the berries that are very excellent.
Published 23 months ago by Nicole

5.0 out of 5 stars Lemon Goodness, August 3, 2011
This review is from: EOS Lip Balm, Lemon Drop, 0.25 oz (Health and Beauty)

The scent is like a lemon dessert. Doesn't smell at all like a cleaner, so no worries there. Your lips won't smell like a freshly washed floor. It's a very sweet lemon scent.

I like how smooth the lip balm is. It's so nice to apply and it goes on lightly and never feels heavy or cakey. Really good stuff.

The only downside is that the lip balm's round shape isn't the best for pockets, though it's great for purses because it is easier to find than a stick. The lid stays secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lip balm, December 21, 2011
This review is from: EOS Lip Balm, Lemon Drop, 0.25 oz (Health and Beauty)
I bought this because I absolutely love lemons, and prefer more natural lip-balm to Chapstick. I don't like to use balm containing parabens, petroleum, or artificial colors because I use so much balm, especially during the winter, and want to minimize chemical intake.

This absolutely fit the bill. The flavor is pleasant but not overpowering, and certainly does not smell chemical/artificial. It glides on well, and stays put. It's very moisturizing.

The only downside is its shape. While it's cute and different, it is somewhat inconvenient for pockets. Still, I would certainly recommend this!

3.0 out of 5 stars $2-3 at Target; also has SPF, so not as fruity as other flavors., January 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, October 5, 2011
jessie (Gloucester, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EOS Lip Balm, Lemon Drop, 0.25 oz (Health and Beauty)
I love this stuff... It compares to Bigelow's lemon lip balm which was always my favorite... Now I don't know anymore. This stuff leaves your lips incredibly soft.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay..., January 31, 2013
Kali LeAnn (Snohomish, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EOS Lip Balm, Lemon Drop, 0.25 oz (Health and Beauty)
I wrote this about the Eos Organic Smooth Sphere Lip Balm 6 pack Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint... product:
I received the Summer Fruit for Christmas and laughed about the odd shape. I brought it to my desk job and found it sits perfectly by my keyboard without rolling around and getting lost. It's perfect :) The best part is that the the lip balm itself is a great product, it's a nice consistency to put on a perfect layer of balm.
I then bought this 6-pack to have a few extras and keep one at my bedside. Great flavors!

However, this one is not a great consistency. I found that it often left an slightly thick layer of balm and that it felt a little gritty. Container is still great and flavor is wonderful. It's Okay.... better than the tangerine, but would recommend the Organic Smooth version instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars this balm is the bomb!!!, April 11, 2012
This review is from: EOS Lip Balm, Lemon Drop, 0.25 oz (Health and Beauty)
EOS Lip Balm is amazing. I used to love lemon lip balm, but haven't been able to find it in years. When I saw the EOS Lip Balm came in Lemon Drop, I was so excited. I love it and the fact that it comes in such a cute container makes it even more enticing! I love the texture of the container and application is lovely and is so enjoyable that I may never go back to stick lip balm. I absolutely love the flavor, the fact that it doesn't contain artificial dyes and petroleum, plus it is SPF 15. My only complaint about the EOS line is that not ALL of the lip balms are spf15, only the lemon drop. I would hope in the future they alter the other flavors to contain the SPF.

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmmm......Makes my Lips so very soft., March 15, 2013
This review is from: EOS Lip Balm, Lemon Drop, 0.25 oz (Health and Beauty)
If you love EOS Lip Balm and Lemon, you need to get this! EOS is so good for your lips and I'm hooked on some of their available flavors...Lemon Drop is one of my favorites.

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more I guess..., January 25, 2014
This review is from: EOS Lip Balm, Lemon Drop, 0.25 oz (Health and Beauty)
I heard a lot from this Eos lip balm that I was expecting a marvelous lip balm and I think that there is nothing extraordinary at least in this Lemon one, this is the only flavor I have tried from Eos so a I cannot compare it to others from the same brand , but if I compared to Burt's Bee i definitely choose Burt's bee over Eos because with Burt's I feel my lips really moisturized but not greasy , Eos is not greasy either but I not feel it moisturize as I was expecting , so If for less price I can get a really good lip balm I will always keep with Burt's, plus it said that they are 100% natural. The product arrived on time and in good condition.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would have preferred sweet/sour over bitter, October 20, 2013
This review is from: EOS Lip Balm, Lemon Drop, 0.25 oz (Health and Beauty)
Lemon bars, Mint lemonade, a citrus reduction sauce over salmon...just a few of my favorite lemony things. This chapstick however, won't be added to that list. I wouldn't say it's pledge like, more like the rind of the lemon, which, while a good edible garnish, is not a flavor I want by itself.

I do love EOS chapsticks in general; their packaging, moisturizing and flavors are usually my favorite of any of the chapsticks, and I'm a bit of a chapstick/lip gloss whore. It does still do a good moisturizing, like all the other flavors, and unlike the other negative reviewer I didn't notice any grittiness, just bitterness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 19, 2013
Lisa Murdock Smalley (Spring, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EOS Lip Balm, Lemon Drop, 0.25 oz (Health and Beauty)
My step daughter introuduced me to EOS Lip Balm. Love it especially in the round ball. Goes on lips better.

EOS Lip Balm, Lemon Drop, 0.25 oz