5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine, pretty pleased
This has been an excellent replacement battery, at a very reasonable price. It holds its charge, and charges perfectly safely and normally in the charger that comes with the Canon T3. Highly recommended as a good second battery to take along with you on long days or trips.
Published on August 21, 2011 by JohnnyC

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
BAD QUALITY
Published 4 months ago by Wilmeyker Souza

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just fine, pretty pleased, August 21, 2011
JohnnyC (Arlington, VA (USA)) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital Camera Battery Lithium-Ion 2000mAh Halcyon Replacement for Canon LPE10 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, August 9, 2011
Works perfectly with my canon T3. When compared to the original Canon battery that came with the camera it looks almost identical. Has a Slightly different plastic and the emblems are different of course. It is a bit heavier than the original due to the extra cells inside to make it 1500 mAH versus the canon at 840 mAH. It does have a 2 year warranty, however the back of the packaging states that you need to pay $8.49 for shipping if the battery is to be sent back in. Haha. Oh well, still works great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery!, July 8, 2013
I like this battery very much as it will be my spare one. It's the right size for my Canon EOS Rebel T3, it lasts a long time allowing me to take alot of pictures, it also doesn't take long to charge and I haven't had any problems with it.
I would definitely buy this one again if I need to in the future.
Thank You Amazon for your great quality service, you never let me down!
If this is the battery you are looking for you won't be sorry you bought it!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works just like a Cannon battery, December 9, 2011
I got this battery at a great price because Best Buy was going to charge me 100.00 for a cannon battery. Who cares what is the name on the battery, you can not see it anyways and plus it WORKS. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be better!, May 1, 2012
this battery is awesome. Don't pay the amount just for something to say "Canon" on it. It was even fully charged when I put it in the camera! Great product, I would rather spend the money I saved buying this on other exspenive items for my DSLR!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Product, March 26, 2012
After looking around at many different batteries for my Canon T3 I decided to purchase this one. I needed a second battery to put into my Camera verticle grip and this was exactly what I was looking for. I holds a charge just as long as the stock battery that came with my camera and is pretty identical in every way. My only gripe is that is didn't come with a plastic cover for the contacts for when I am storing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars bigger is better, March 13, 2012
The ad says 1500 mAhm but the delivered battery is labelled 2000 mAh. That compared to the one that came with the Canon camera, only 800mAh, can deliver a lot more photos. Delivery was quick too.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great., October 23, 2011
this battery works great,stays charged for a good amount of time. good value for your money. I would highly recommend purchasing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 7, 2014
Great price and value. Holds up and is perfect for a back-up battery that every camera user needs. Highly suggested

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, February 20, 2014
Purchased this for my Canon T3 as an extra battery Seems to be holding out pretty good so far. I shot 200 pictures using my Hot shoe flash and battery level only dropped one notch. I'll update as time goes by and I get to use it more. Thanks Guys!