Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon August 21, 2011
This has been an excellent replacement battery, at a very reasonable price. It holds its charge, and charges perfectly safely and normally in the charger that comes with the Canon T3. Highly recommended as a good second battery to take along with you on long days or trips.
on August 9, 2011
Works perfectly with my canon T3. When compared to the original Canon battery that came with the camera it looks almost identical. Has a Slightly different plastic and the emblems are different of course. It is a bit heavier than the original due to the extra cells inside to make it 1500 mAH versus the canon at 840 mAH. It does have a 2 year warranty, however the back of the packaging states that you need to pay $8.49 for shipping if the battery is to be sent back in. Haha. Oh well, still works great for the price.
on July 8, 2013
I like this battery very much as it will be my spare one. It's the right size for my Canon EOS Rebel T3, it lasts a long time allowing me to take alot of pictures, it also doesn't take long to charge and I haven't had any problems with it.
I would definitely buy this one again if I need to in the future.
Thank You Amazon for your great quality service, you never let me down!
If this is the battery you are looking for you won't be sorry you bought it!
on May 1, 2012
this battery is awesome. Don't pay the amount just for something to say "Canon" on it. It was even fully charged when I put it in the camera! Great product, I would rather spend the money I saved buying this on other exspenive items for my DSLR!
on March 26, 2012
After looking around at many different batteries for my Canon T3 I decided to purchase this one. I needed a second battery to put into my Camera verticle grip and this was exactly what I was looking for. I holds a charge just as long as the stock battery that came with my camera and is pretty identical in every way. My only gripe is that is didn't come with a plastic cover for the contacts for when I am storing it.
on November 13, 2015
There's not much I can say here. It's a battery, its much cheaper than the official Canon version, and it does the job it was designed to do. It comes in attractive packaging. I recommend it if you are looking for a replacement or spare and don't want to pay highway robbery prices.

My only complaint is the number of times the seller contacted me requesting that I do a review. Look, some of us have kids, jobs and other obligations. Give me some time to actually use the product and evaluate it before you bombard me with emails about doing a review. I understand this is your business and how you make money, but lay off a little, OK?
on December 9, 2011
I got this battery at a great price because Best Buy was going to charge me 100.00 for a cannon battery. Who cares what is the name on the battery, you can not see it anyways and plus it WORKS. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!
on February 20, 2014
Purchased this for my Canon T3 as an extra battery Seems to be holding out pretty good so far. I shot 200 pictures using my Hot shoe flash and battery level only dropped one notch. I'll update as time goes by and I get to use it more. Thanks Guys!
on November 4, 2015
I don't usually do long, drawn-out, reviews. It works like it should, or it doesn't.

This battery works like it should. Charges with no problems at all, has more than double the capacity of the original Canon (2000mAh vs 860mAh), and the price is EXTREMELY reasonable. You can't ask for more.

I've been using it for about 2 weeks, and I am very happy with this purchase.
on October 6, 2013
I bought this battery for a second backup and it gives me the flexibility to always have one ready to go. It was a great value for the price and it works great. It holds a charge for hundreds of pictures.