Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$8.27+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 28, 2016
The test worked... kind of. I knew I was pregnant and just needed the verification. My complaint is the control line did not show up hardly at all. Only the pregnancy line did. To me that is not acceptable, since after all it is a control line. I would not buy again.
on February 14, 2016
I took an EPT pregnancy test 3 days after a missed period. Where the vertical line should appear indicating a positive result, there was a faint sliver of a line on the very edge of where the full line should have been (within the 2-10 minute window after starting the test). After the test dried, it was even darker. It is hard to see in my photo, but it is there.

I have always heard that any sign of a positive result should be read as positive, faint or not, but my result seemed fishy. Later that day, I took a test from First Response that was clearly negative. The next day, I got my period.

I have since read that blue ink tests (like EPT) are more likely to give indications of a false positive than are pink ink tests (like First Response). This can be very disappointing to women who are trying to conceive, and very scary to women who are NOT trying to conceive.

I will be using pink ink tests exclusively from now on!
review image
on June 30, 2016
++++++Trigger Warning++++++++++

Years ago, I was raped. I took three pregnancy test all were positive.
Dealing with unexpected pregnancy on top of being raped is misery.
Now, I went to the doctor after and they tested me. I got a negative result.

Though, I so thankful not to bring a child in the world in that situation. The positive tests caused more anxiety and heartbreak than I needed
on January 23, 2014
Three weeks after my missed period I purchased this, the first one was negative and I was disappointed I felt pregnant and had all the symptoms. I waited a week and used the second test and it was negative again, again disappointed and became worried. I decided to wait another week and tested with clear blue to find out I was pregnant and confirmed by my doctor:). So these test are inaccurate and do not waste your money spend the extra few dollars for real results!!
on May 23, 2011
This test showed positive while First Response Early Result did not. And still positive on both a week later. Would definitely use this brand again.
on February 22, 2016
I personally like to see PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT for my results and this is not that. I took both a few weeks apart just to make sure. Lol, who wants that on their mind, just buy the EPTs with the words printed on the results. Just my opinion.
on June 14, 2016
I started getting sick so I started buying a bunch of pregnancy tests from the dollar store that kept coming up negative.

I took two of these and it came up with a slight positive line. It was so light you had to bend it into the light to even see it.

I felt like I was having a miscarriage because of all the pain I was dealing with. I don't get cramps when I get my period but I was having the worst pain ever.

I went to the doctor's and her test came out negative and my hcg level was not elevated. However, you can be pregnant and your blood can come back without any hcg.

After my visit, like two days later I began to bleed for two weeks straight with lots of pain. The pain was out of this world!

Next part is TMI...I passed a lot of clots and tissue and it sent me into a depressed state. I went back to the doctors a month later and told her what happened. She agreed that I had a miscarriage but I wouldn't need a D&C because she believed all the tissue had passed already. If it wasn't for this test I wouldn't have known what was going on with me.
on March 20, 2013
Although, my boyfriend and I always use condoms because I cannot be on birth control, I still keeps these handy just in case. Only because I have a irregular cycle, so I keep these is stock. The simplicity of it is more cost effective than going to the GYN first.
on July 12, 2015
After 20 seconds a test result popped up first the negative line then 2 seconds later a very very faint positive line then the control. Very hard to see the positive unless you are looking right over it. So I waiting a few more days to see if the line would be bolder. It wasn't. I wouldn't recommend this test! Please go with anything else. The blue dye is so hard to see. Going to the store to buy a digital test tomorrow, so I can get a clear answer.
on December 28, 2012
I had No problems, came quick.I would recommend this product for anyone to buy, great service and no issues at all.