Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EQUINOX BRIO Instant Wrinkle Reducer Day/Night Serum 1.0 fl. oz./29.5mL
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 6, 2013
Hi,

I did not order through amazon so did not have their protection. I also was put on an automatic draft for more shipments without my permission. I canceled my credit card as soon as I saw the charge from a company I didn't recognize.

I am thankful I have online banking so I can check my account on a daily basis.

When I tracked the charge it was this company.

It is too bad. My skin was looking great from the trial package I ordered at a reduced rate. The whammy comes when you don't realize they sign you up for automatic shipment of more product, and it is expensive.
2424 comments|134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
Having fallen for the free sample advert I received my small pot of cream, it irritated my skin so I shoved it in a drawer. Next thing my bank account is £200.00 less than I thought. Looked into it and it was for the sample cream and a payment for the next lot of cream. I asked them to cancel this by phone (if you can get through) and by email to no avail. I had to go through my bank and ask them to cancel the payments. I never received any other products so the sample pot ended up costing over £200.00 BEWARD - A HUGE SCAM
55 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2013
DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT! It is a scam. When you think you are ordering a 14 day trial and paying for shipping only, they enroll you in a program with a recurring charge of $99, without your permission. They send you a 30 day supply and not a 14 day supply. When you try and phone their "800" number, the number is for a Wal Mart gift card!
IF you can get your credit card assistance persons to reach the " company", the phone persons are in another country. When you become so frustrated you want to speak with a supervisor, you are told that there are no supervisors there (!?!?). Why would ANYONE order a recurring EXPENSIVE payment on a product they have NEVER tried. DON'T ORDER THIS PRODUCT. IT IS A SCAM!!!!
33 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2013
I ordered this and have been charged 300 dollars so far with no end in sight. Right now I am on call waiting and have been for the last hour. The bank says I can dispute these charges but I did order it now I can't end it.
1010 comments|77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2014
I ordered the flawless skin cream and the anti aging serum on 1/21 as FREE TRIAL and paid shipping and handling only. I was under the impression that I got to try it to see if it works and then would order the product. NOT. Did not receive the packages until 1/30. Had not even opened the product yet when $200 was taken out of my account to pay for my supply. My bank put a hold on my credit card 2/3 due to possible fraud. I called your customer service department this morning, 2/4, and was told by that person who I could barely understand too bad, nothing could be done because I had not cancelled within 14 days.

I asked to speak with someone else and he told me to call back but it would not make any difference who I talked to, no one would tell me anything different

I am totally disappointed in your service and what I feel like was false advertising since I was not even given a chance to try the product. I would rate a negative 5 for your service if that were possible
55 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2014
I, too, have fallen victim to the deceptive practices of this horrible company. I believed their misleading ad in Facebook and thought that they were legitimately offering "trial bottles" of Equinox and RVTL for shipping charges.
I placed the order on 11/6, received the products on 11/13. By 11/18 I felt the syrum was like water, the white cream was a generic looking cream and I got a rash on my face. I called the company and cancelled any future shipments.
On 12/16 I called Citi Card to check on my balance and was horrified to learn that Equinox had put 4 charges on my card, 2 on 11/23 in the amounts of $99 and $93 and 1 on 12/11 for 105.95 and $99.95. Notice the different amounts for the same products. In addition Citi charged me 4 "foreign transaction fees" for 3%. No where in any information on the company does it show that it is a foreign company. Sheridan Labs in Sparks, NV, USA is the manufacturer. Had I been informed it was a foreign product I would not have ordered it.
I requested that Citi put the charges in dispute as I did not order the products and I also called Equinox on 12/16 and spoke with a "Leon Nixon" who agreed to a full refund upon receipt of the products. When I received the products on 12/20 I immediately returned them.
On 2/4/2014 Citi informed me that the merchant refuses to refund the money. After numerous phone calls to Citi and to the company, Citi agreed to a conf call and we were told by "Mike Brown" because I contacted Citi they will not refund the $409.82. And it is OK with Citi Bank who seems to feel merchants don't have to refund funds if they don't wish to do so and it seems acceptable to them that the merchant has the product and the funds. I disagree.
I feel that all their actions have been illegal and they are getting away with it. There is a site called Equinox Scam filled with people who have been duped. Please, please everyone stay away from Equinox and all companies that advertise "trial bottles" for shipping charges with a 30 day guarantee. Equinox has changed its name almost daily using the same ad - Dermanics is one name they use. Amazon, please, please stop this theft.
33 comments|38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2014
This is a scam! One of those products that just keeps coming whether you ordered it or not. Please if you do decide to try it (strongly suggest you don't as does not work), make sure your credit card will back you up.
on February 12, 2014
I did not purchase thru amazon but had signed up for free trail, did not get free trial and was sent both RSVL and equinox products for 3 months. They charged me a total of 200.00 a month. I used the product faithfully and it does nothing. Sent 2 months of product back and have received a refund to my account of 99.00 . This is a scam and buyer beware.
on February 12, 2014
Ordered the "14 day trial" . where I ordered you put your info in.....I did not see any " catch" but like others received product and about 3 weeks later some more. No paper work in pkg. no contact info...site I ordered from is " down" . cancelled card...reported to Fraud office of my bank card holder. "Refunds" are being posted to my account with no info re: for what product etc. Charged "restocking fee" for products I never even received! Will see what bank can do. Anyone else file with Fraud Dep't?
on March 4, 2014
TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO ORDERD THE EQUINOX AND THE RVTL WE ALL KNOW IT DOES NOT WORK SO THIS IS WHAT I DID STOP AND CONTACT YOUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU NOT ONLY DOES IT NOT WORK THEY JUST TAKE IT UPON THEM SELVES TO TAKE YOUR MONEY HOPEFULLY I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK GOOD LUCK