5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Ross checks out, but Lucy Knight checks in
Season five was a season of comings and goings in the venerable Thursday night NBC drama. Despite the second major cast member checking out in two years, the show continued to be strong and the foundations of one relationship that would continue on for a number of years was set in place at the end of season five.

Mark Greene (Anthony Edwards) and Doug Ross...
Published on August 4, 2006 by Joshua Spaulding

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Shape
Not the best season, but I knew that when I bought it! Some pretty humorous episodes.
Lucy is one of the best characters to date, and Wah to Carol H, the self-righteous all knowing person that she is. I like Abby much better, she's more human,smokes, is divorced. Good season but too much Carol! And how anyone clan read this tiny font, well, good luck!
Published on August 9, 2010 by R. J. Creech

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars E.R, May 2, 2013
This review is from: ER: Season 5 (DVD)
MY MOM IS THE ONE THAT GOT ME WATCHING E.R SO I JUST LOVE THEM I LOVE HOSITAL THINGS I AM A C.N.A

5.0 out of 5 stars The season was in good shape., March 27, 2013
This review is from: ER: Season 5 (DVD)
I really enjoyed the fifth season! it is another good season for everyone to watch! I am so excited to watch the sixth season i can't wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars I <3 ER!!!!!, March 20, 2013
This review is from: ER Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
I can watch these shows over and over and over again. I started watching in college, and still watch them. Would recommend definately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 20, 2013
This review is from: ER: Season 5 (DVD)
Such a great series! I loved it when it was on TV and it's just as exciting and fresh to watch now. I watch while working out and it keeps me going.

4.0 out of 5 stars ER is always awesome and addicting., January 5, 2013
This review is from: ER: Season 5 (DVD)
Love the characters--seems like you know them as you watch the show. I know George Clooney will leave soon and that will affect the show.

3.0 out of 5 stars ER Fan, November 22, 2012
This review is from: ER: Season 5 (DVD)
This wasn't as good of a season however, ER was a good series and that's hard to say about most TV today in my opinion. So, when nothing is on, I have this and other DVD series to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars ER: Season 5, January 15, 2012
This review is from: ER: Season 5 (DVD)
Every Christmas I buy a season of ER for my sister and every year she's happy to see them under the tree. I used to get them at the store, but that way I only got her one at a time due to price limits set, through Amazon, I'm able to get her at least two a year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this series, earlier eps better!, November 13, 2011
This review is from: ER: Season 5 (DVD)
This was the beginning for great medical dramas. Actually, 1995 was spent between ER and Murder One, two great dramas that included stellar acting, writing and production values.
George Clooney was incredible as was Julianna Margulies. My favorite seasons were the ones they were in. However, the quality continued throughout.Excellent series.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, November 1, 2011
This review is from: ER: Season 5 (DVD)
I love this series!! i miss this show alot!!! i wish they kept goin!! i got seasons 1-7 and season 9 i need 8 then 10-14.

4.0 out of 5 stars ER: The Complete Fifth Season, August 23, 2011
This review is from: ER: Season 5 (DVD)
The product is in excellent condition! It just took almost 2 weeks to arrive. I was unable to track the product and had to contact the seller just to make sure that it was sent. The seller didn't even know where the product was in the delivery process. In all fairness though, the seller did respond fairly quickly to an email questioning when the product was to arrive.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

ER: Season 5
ER: Season 5 by Noah Wyle (DVD - 2007)
$49.98 $21.69