Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 44 questions
vote
Yes the power knob is on the back of the sub which controls the volume
Jan 5, 2014 by fire vessel
vote
RCA plug
Jan 2, 2014 by Florida Shopper
vote
votes
That largely depends on your amp equipment. If you have a good quality receiver with decent LFE technology, then yes, it will shake everything on your patio. But if you're using a cheapo $200 Sony receiver with junk parts, it might not sound as good, and might distort more. Get a good Onkyo or Harman Kardon receiver and you'll be ready to rock the porch.
Feb 28, 2013 by Jason Tucker
votes
The short answer is no. This is a home use sub-woofer with a built in power amp.
Nov 5, 2013 by Mark Stamnes
votes
I bought it couples of months ago working perfectly can't complain good sound . nothing last 4ever but hope it works 4 its money.
Apr 9, 2014 by clement ojiebun
votes
I have a 15x40 room with vaulted ceilings. Due to room limitations and layout I ended up putting the sub behind the couch. As a bonus it shakes the couch! My wife calls it our "4D" cinema. I have the volume set to about 40% (and 0 on the receiver) and it blends nicely with my B&W CM series speakers (2 towers, big center, and 4 surrounds.) I think if you place this sub in the right spot it would really get your room shaking as much as most of the 12" subs I've heard. If you really want to test the foundation of your house get two of these. Plus for this price you might as well have 2. The box is large so make sure to measure where you want to put it. I did see some comments about having the amp go out so maybe pushing the amp to 100% might not be good. I've had mine for 6 months and watch loud movies with no issue. Good luck!
Nov 20, 2013 by David D
votes
I saved the box: 23 tall 22 wide. 21 deep
Dec 12, 2013 by lpniles007
votes
No, 120 only
Nov 16, 2013 by A nerd
votes
All ur receiver needs is a sub pre-out. So an RCA connection. Plug in to LFE(Low Frequency Effects) on sub.
Oct 18, 2013 by jrsm0713
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers