Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
vote
The picture does not give you an idea of the size. Think big for all the ES line of speakers as the center is no exception with two 5 1/2" woofers and 2 tweeters meaning it's big. The dimensions are depth=10", height=7" and width = 18 3/4" and weighs in at 17 lbs. it also has a bass reflex port so if it's in a shelf, make sure it's vibration proof!
Feb 25, 2014 by Jim
votes
About 100W of continuous power
Sep 16, 2013 by TheGreatGatsby77
votes
Description says up to 300 watts.
Sep 3, 2013 by sefertb
votes
Yes, it will work with that receiver.
Jun 18, 2014 by sefertb
votes
Depends on how you measure it. The actual speaker thickness at the back is about 5 inches, but it sits on feet that are a little over an inch high so if you count the feet I would say it is about 6 1/8 inches high.
Jun 1, 2014 by Edward Williams
votes
All you need is 16 gauge ordinary speaker wire.You do not need to buy expensive Monsters cable. Just be sure to connect each end to like post (red to red, black to black) from speaker to receiver using bananna plugs. The only criticism I have of this speaker is that it's dispersion is quite narrow. It's fine for a relatively small room. You must sit close to center to get the best sound. Good luck.
Apr 7, 2014 by Gary R. Oltrogge
votes
Negative, u need an amp
Dec 2, 2013 by Craig
votes
It has a single set of gold plated post type terminals, they will take normal wire, as well as banana plugs.
Jul 16, 2013 by nicholas
votes
Yes, my amp only has 110 watts and I never really crank it up so I doubt I put more than 10 watts into it. Keep in mind a center speaker is normally used for the voices, so it seems unlikely you will be cranking it up much. A CD only sends a signal to the two or four speakers, not the center speaker.
Dec 4, 2013 by Edward Williams
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers