1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Doing social research, this book will help out in a big way!, November 6, 2008
Peter Trzop (Bardstown, Kentucky) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ESL Worksheets LB Handbook (Paperback)
When doing work on my doctorate one night, I had some major questions on terminology and research design for an assignment. While my course books failed in a big way, this book happen to be on my desk and helped out in a major way. Before taking my quantitative research course, I happen to meet an old and great professor of mine, Professor Charles Ziegler of the University of Louisville. He was my thesis chairperson, and told me this book is a solid one to have for the course. He was spot on. This books does a nice job of laying out terms, ideas, and processes in research. While more of a basic and intro type of book, the index is pretty good, and will help one understand how to do social research, both quantitative and qualitative. Good choice to have on the desk when doing those late night assignments.

ESL Worksheets LB Handbook
ESL Worksheets LB Handbook by Earl R. Babbie (Paperback - 2005)
Used & New from: $1.87