Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "ESP LTD EC Series EC-1000 Flamed Maple Top Electri...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $1,241.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
ESP LTD EC Series EC-1000 Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar with Seymour Duncans - Amber Sunburst
|Price:||$869.02 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$371.98 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The EC1000 ASB has a Mahogany Body with a Flamed Maple Top and Mahogany Neck
- This guitar comes equipped with a Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- It has a Rosewood Fingerboard with Set-Neck Construction and a 24.75" Scale with 24 Extra Jumbo Frets and a Thin-U Neck Contour
- The pickups are Seymour Duncan JB(b) and 59(n) and comes standard with LTD Locking Tuners
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone with a 3-way toggle switch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: ESP LTD EC Series EC-1000 Flamed Maple Top Electric Guitar with Seymour Duncans - Amber Sunburst
ESP LTD EC-1000QM - See Thru Black Cherry B0002GUDPO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$79.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Guitar Bridge System||Tonepros Locking Tom Bridge/Tailpiece||tremolo||Tonepros Locking Bridge||TonePros T3B-T|
|Guitar Pickup Configuration||humbucker||Information not provided||humbucker||EMGs|
|Number Of Strings||6||6||6||6|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
For the Working Pro
Guitars in the LTD EC-1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument, along with the pricing that typical musicians can still afford. The EC-1000FM has all of the classy LTD Deluxe features that set it apart from other guitars in its range, such as abalone inlays and purfling, full body/neck/headstock binding, and premier components like LTD locking tuners, a Tonepros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece, and creamy/crunchy Seymour Duncan SH-1 (neck) and SH-4 (bridge) passive pickups. It also offers set-neck construction with a mahogany body, a flamed maple top, mahogany neck, and 24-fret rosewood fingerboard. Available in Amber Sunburst finish.
Top Customer Reviews
I have been playing guitar for more years than I care to admit. I currently have over 20 guitars. High end Les Pauls such as the custom are wonderful. However there are certain design... what should I call them, defects in the Les Paul design that the ESP LTD EC1000 Deluxes corrects? In LP's there is an extreme 17 degree headstock angle creating an end grain headstock breaking hazard when dropped. It also wreaks havoc on the G string for example binding the string where it leaves the back of the nut, instead of having the strings enter and leave the nut in a straight line like the Telecasters and Stradivarius violins do.
In an LP the extra thick heavy body exacerbates the problems even more. In addition to the extra weight it also creates a challenge in trying to cut out the neck out of one piece of wood. When taking one huge block of wood, the heart of the wood has a higher degree of moisture therefore when cut open, the top of the neck is more cured than the back: so it shrinks. Therefore the necks bow back with the shrinkage. That is why when you take the strings off of a Les Paul the neck is bowed back. It is further compounded with the problem of the Les Paul only have a one way nut so you can't straighten it with the strings removed. The Evertune's like Tele's etc. have a two way nut that is adjusted with a slim allen key rather than an automotive socket.Read more ›
Mine was made in Korea 2009 and the craftsmanship is excellent!! Killer S Duncan pick ups good for styles from Jazz to Hard Rock.
If you need heavier metal tone this model is also available with Emg pick ups but not in the same finish. When I received it new I lowered the bridge (Tune o matic) 1/2 - 1 turn put on new set of 9s and that was it. Highly recommended. If you like a closer look visit Espguitars.com
1. Visually, this guitar stands out, when the light hits it the light to dark colors give you an eye-gasm
2. The Seymour Duncans are amazing, i am using a m-audio bx5 set up for the moment ,and a zoom multi effects pedal, and its sounds amazing, and I'm just an avarage player
3. Satisfaction guaranteed, its definitely worth the investment if you plan to keep for the long run, and if you are thinking of a gift, this will cover you for at least 10 years of gift giving
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gibson has just become an expensive name because all the aging Rock stars that helped make rock n roll played them. Read morePublished 5 months ago by cliff
Great guitar, top pickup was floating around in the box and not even connected to the guitar though.Published 7 months ago by Michael Obrien