‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, There Existed Bo Jackson., March 17, 2013
Mr. Math Expert (Somewhere in New Jersey) - See all my reviews
Viewed: 3/13
Rate: 5/5

3/13: Recently, ESPN did a tournament to find out who is the greatest athlete ever. Looking at the names in the brackets, I just knew that Bo Jackson was that. Only that I wasn't sure if he would be beaten out by Michael Jordan through favoritism. I was surprised and shocked that Bo Jackson had beaten Michael Jordan for the title, so I knew he was a shoo-in to win it. That's how good he was, and I had seen him play football and baseball. In fact, I saw the All-Star game when he hit the lead-off home run. I've seen him run a for touchdown in a football game, where nobody could catch him. I saw the highlights of him which were daily occurrences on Sportscenter. His Nike commercials were famous and memorable. "Bo Knows" was the rage of the country. And I had the Beckett magazine of him in black and white. Of course, I would tell stories about the famous NES game called Tecmo Bowl and what was so special about it. I knew that he never lifted weights, and I knew he never needed to take steroids. He was the last superstar next to Deion Sanders to play baseball and football professionally, and he was that good in both sports. There will never be a Bo Jackson again. Watching ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo relived the moments for me. I still remember him breaking a baseball bat over his knee to this day. So many times, I have really questioned it because I wasn't sure of my memory serving me right. All in all, Bo Jackson is the greatest athlete ever played.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Documentary on Great Athlete, December 25, 2012
This review is from: ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo (DVD)
This outstanding documentary on Bo Jackson by ESPN, brought back tons of memories for this retired faculty member at Auburn University [1976-2010]. From 2000 to 2010, I was the 'Archivist' for the 'AU Athletic Department's Lovelace Museum and Hall of Honor'. One of our top attractions was a large screened diorama of Bo Jackson, with a lighted and narrated video of Bo, in his Freshman year, going 'Over The Top' to score the winning touchdown against Alabama in 1982. We updated the video as Bo's unbelievable professional career, and groundbreaking Nike commercials boom hit, both of which were very well covered by this documentary.

ESPN's '30 for 30's program 'You Don't Know Bo' brought back a lot of emotions, all of them good. Beyond Bo's Auburn years (1982-1985/Heisman year); his two sport [baseball & football hobby] exploits, brought me back to a great time of our family's and sports nation's lives. I can't wait for this DVD to be released!

I hope that the TV Awards show honors this fantastic documentary, on a very excellent athlete; Vincent 'Bo' Jackson.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MOST PERFECT ATHLETE EVER, March 25, 2013
Carnagie Thornhill "bungalowjoe" (Treasure Island, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo (DVD)
There are star athletes then there's Bo Jackson. This video is a testament to one of the
greatest athletes that has ever lived and a great and humble human being.
This documentary was very well done with lots of interviews with people who were
directly involved in Bo's life. I've watched it several times and look forward to
watching it again and again. Highly recommend it to anyone impressed with
extraordinary abilities in a sports athlete.

5.0 out of 5 stars bo knows, December 9, 2012
This review is from: ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo (DVD)
Great 30 for 30. Shows how great of an athlete we had in Bo Jackson. The things he did were absolutely incredible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Video, May 5, 2013
This review is from: ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo (DVD)
A truly gifted athlete and amazing individual. Unbelievably humble individual to be such a great athlete. Excellent role model for young kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo, February 25, 2013
This review is from: ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo (DVD)
I saw this on ESPN and I had to have it to share with some friends. Bo was incredible on the field. Thanks for sending it so quickly and having it in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bo Still Knows, April 30, 2013
M. Conrad (Phoenix, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo (DVD)
Crafting a legend isn't easy. Crafting a legend right here on earth who's also human is - well, the stuff that dreams are made of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bo is the Man, May 18, 2013
Brad Thompson (Austin, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo (DVD)
After seeing this once I had to own it. Bo was such an athlete. He was and still is a Role Model. He deserve to be in the BASEBALL hall of fame not only for standing firm but he was and still is a gentleman.

Some of these so called superstars today need to watch this and learn from BO on how to be a role model. There never will be another athlete like BO.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of, if not the best 30 for 30 film ESPN has produced., May 8, 2014
This review is from: ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo (DVD)
One of the best documentaries you can watch. A must watch for sports fans, a success story of a truly deserving athlete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 30-30 ever, March 5, 2014
This review is from: ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo (DVD)
War Eagle --- but this program is for all fans.... Great story of one of the greatest, versatile athletes.
You will be inspired!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

ESPN Films:  You Don't Know Bo
ESPN Films: You Don't Know Bo by Michael Bonfiglio (DVD - 2013)
$14.95 $9.37