4.0 out of 5 stars espirit watch
It is good for me a health care professional. I can see the watch dial very well, the face is quite large.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
I love my Esprit watch, color is great, bigface time dial and I think that is great for"casual" days. Very light
Published 10 months ago by Brenda Conic

4.0 out of 5 stars espirit watch, March 2, 2013
This review is from: ESPRIT Women's ES900692002U Play Classic Analog Crystal Bezel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, January 23, 2013
Received shipment quickly. Love the color. Love the band, does not slip. Recommend highly. Color is as shown. I love ordering from Amazon. So reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch! Exactly matched with the picture., April 13, 2014
My fav color, liked the shape & design of stone works and casual wear,very good quality watch...impressed! Came in 3 days...Super liked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, April 2, 2014
This is a very attractive, easy to wear watch. I have small wrists and one reviewer said she is petite and that it was "too big for her wrist.," so I hesitated thinking the strap might not have enough holes in it to accomodate my needs .It turns out, the strap is totally adjustable, but the watch face itself is rather large. I don't mind that a bit, but it was a surprise judging from the picture.. The large face is easy to read, the jelly like strap is good looking and comfortable. This watch is casual/dressy; it's appropriate for going out on the town, yet doesn't look out of place doing Saturday chores. For the quality, the price is remarkable. This watch is a steal!

A note 6 months after purchase: The jelly band tends to irritate my arm a bit, and the loops for holding the strap tend to slide down and then be difficult to reposition for use. Slightly annoying, but still a good watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, March 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, February 21, 2014
I like it cause its trendy..its just too big for my wrist..probably cause im too skinny. Im giving this to my sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 30, 2014
Excellent product, very nice, good size. He filled my expectations.