Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2012
I have only been a fan of watches for a short period of time (about 3 years) and I must say that the ESQ Movado Classic is an eye catcher. Currently, I own about 5 pieces and I must say that this is one of my favorites and it's also the cheapest by a wide margine.

Initially, I was in the market for the Movado Circa but the salesman talked me out of it and into the ESQ Classic which is $500 cheaper and looks a hell of a lot better. We all know that the Circa will have better internals due to it being a more expensive watch but the salesman sold me on the fact that for the price it's not that much of a difference.

All in all, this is a great looking watch and it's still made by Movado so you're not missing out on much by picking this up ove the Circa.
on January 22, 2013
I own two Movado ESQ watches and I'm very happy with both watches. Dependable and look great. The four (4) stars is for the brand of the watch. I'd give it one (1) star for the price. Location, location, location... do a web search (Google or Yahoo) for ESQ watches and you'll find this watch for at least $70 less and the seller (Princeton watches) is reputable. Amazon is a great place to buy things and Amazon takes care of its customers but in this case you're paying the full retail price ($295).
on August 10, 2015
I bought this watch for my boyfriend last Christmas and he absolutely loves it. It is classy and sleek, and looks great with anything. I am in love with the watch myself, and would probably wear it if it weren't so big on my wrist. Definitely worth the money.
on September 10, 2013
This a great looking watch. Every time I've worn it I have gotten at least one compliment. In my opinion Movado makes the best watches that are under $500.
on December 27, 2014
I received this timepiece for Christmas. Mine has the EXACT same face but has a metal band. This is ONE GORGEOUS WATCH! I have quite a few timepieces from a Timex to a Rolex. My favorite low priced watch has always been Skagen, but THIS watch really changed the way I look at timepieces in this price range. Looks GREAT! Very good quality, and a great price. Really a surprise as I would have never considered a Movado in this price range to be so good! Every bit as good as a thousand buck timepiece both in quality and looks.
REALLY glad I got this for Christmas. I will consider other Movado's in the future. I DID NOT GET THIS PRODUCT FREE OR AT A DISCOUNT IN RETURN FOR A REVIEW
on November 3, 2014
Good looking watch nice and sleek and modern looking, so far I love it
on December 25, 2014
Excellent, well worth the price.
on December 2, 2015
I love the look of this watch. The design is good. The case and band seem high quality and the whole watch is well constructed. Overall no issues.
on August 26, 2015
Love this watch! It keeps perfect time and is just the right size for a man with a somewhat more slender wrist. Stylish and quality made.
on April 21, 2015
Extremely handsome. I bought this watch for my father's 100th birthday. I'm sure that he will love it.