Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 18, 2013
...and what it is, is a $30 Chinese automatic Breitling Navitimer "homage". It looks very nice, and so far it keeps perfect time. It feels about as water resistant as a burlap sack, so i wouldn't get it wet if i could help it. The band is also very nice looking, although neither it nor the watch case are stainless steel, even though the case back clearly says "ALL STAINLESS STEEL". (Maybe the case back is all stainless, but I promise you that the rest is chrome-plated.) but It's a $30 mechanical watch, do you care?

The slide rule is reasonably accurate. There is no chronograph feature. The dial glass is convex and straight-up glass, so don't bang this thing around.

Other than that, there isn't much to say. it looks exactly as pictured. It's very attractive and it tells time. Shipping was fast, arriving a full 9 days before the estimated shipping window. I'm sure i just lucked out with customs, but that's still impressive for Chinese air-mail.

So once again, for what this is, it is awesome. But be sure you're aware of what you're buying, and adjust your expectations accordingly. If you want a solid, dependable, all stainless-steel, water-resistant, good looking aviator-style watch with an accurate slide rule and a chronograph, then shell out the $ for a Casio, Seiko, or Rotary. (I would have said "Or a Breitling", but seriously, if you could afford that, you wouldn't be here looking at this thing anyway.) If you just want a neat, cheap Chinese automatic Breitling Navitimer homage, then this is your stop.
on March 27, 2013
Better than expected
On time, this is my first 10 mins review, if you like heavy watches this is your stop. The look is amazing, quality is good. Seems to be that the 3 dials also works, no instruction, but so far adjusting the time is the regular and standard procedure, haven't start with the little 3 dials, but so far so god. One peace of advice do not tight the wrist, help on the swing. Hope it doesn't turn green or stop working. This is not for sports but looks really good. I was looking long time ago for a watch that doesn't require battery change, Seiko and citizen were too expensive for something that give me just time. In Panama we have a lot of watches but none of them looks this good, cost this less and I don't have to be searching battery to replace (don't have time for that)
Hope this help someone

this is a 2 days review
Look and Feel perfect, i have learn how to use the slide ruler is fun

the only cons (and they say it, but not accurate in the power lasting time) that is why i lower the calification to 4
it doesnt keep the power for too long
the longer it have kept it was for 5 hours no more than that
if you are going to wear it as daily basis it would be ok, but if not it migth not be a good choice. Also i dont know how to use the 2 buttons!wait i just found out! you really need to press (really hard) to make it work, it sound really loud, well i just spend less than 30 for it so why i'm complaining!!
on January 1, 2013
Really impressed with the look and weight of this watch. It really looks and feels much more expensive than it is. Unfortunately, this is where my compliments end.

Obviously the first thing I do is wind the watch.
Second, I set the time. Everything is going smoothly at this point. Love the way the second hand moves (moves every half-second, looks like it's almost sweeping smoothly from a small distance)
Next I set the date, the button to do this feels tough to push and really clicks hard. The hand sometimes doesn't respond, but eventually gets round to the correct day of the month. I've never owned an automatic movement watch so I don't know how the day and date adjustments are supposed to feel.
Next I set the day of the week.This button also feels really tough to push and clicks hard. I click the button about two times and the hand pops off and is now loose rolling around the inside of the watch.

I'm assuming I got a dud, but I can only review what I have. If I had've made it past that last step, I would love the watch. It really is nice looking and I would likely have given it 4 or 5 stars for value alone.
on January 15, 2014
Here are a few notes about this watch that I didn't see in other rewiews.

- the internal dials actually work, day of the week is numbered 1-7, day of the month is numbered 1-31, and a small scale 24hr clock
- the rotating slide rule on mine only rotates clockwise and is pretty stiff new
- the slide rule numbers are small. I have 20-20 vision and if I angle the lens just right and there is good lighting I can make out the numbers and tick marks.
- the slide rule is accurate...at least for division, multiplication and coverting miles-naut miles-Km... to about 3 significant digits.
- I'm 6ft 245lbs, and maybe I have skinny wrists but I set the watch band on its smallest setting and it is still a little loose. Although, these self winding watches seem to wind better if they are worn a little loose.

***1.5 week update***
- this watch "loses" 1 minute per day compared to the cell phone
- it also needs to be wound using the dial at least every other day, for me, otherwise it stops
- the watch band is surprisingly comfortable, no pinches or pulled hairs. I sleep with it on and only take it off when I get wet, with no wrist irritation at all.
on January 20, 2014
It looks a lot more durable than it probably is, so I am as careful as I can be with mine, although I do wear it almost all the time. The day-of month dial originally worked, but now cannot be set. The day of week dial is slightly mis-aligned with the markings on the face, but otherwise works fine, as do all of the other hands. Although and "automatic" watch, it still needs periodic manual winding to keep from stopping or slowing down. Accuracy isn't great, so I need to re-set it at least daily. But once again, it looks like a very nice very expensive watch, has a true mechanical movement, and cost very little. Until I can afford an Omega Speedmaster, this will have to do.
on April 22, 2013
I realy like this watch, the size is perfect and the quality is ok, remember, this is a low cost watch. The problem: it has arrived broken, the machine doesnt work and Im waiting for an answer form the dealer.
on October 22, 2014
One thing if you want this as a gift then you will need to find a box to put it in. It comes in a small box with protective bubble warp. The price is terrific for something that looks this nice. Time will tell about the durability. The self wind on this one does not work well, so I wind the watch manually to make sure it keeps time. It is not very accurate and does run fast however it keeps time and can be reset against a accurate quartz watch. it is a good way to have a good looking mechanical sports watch to ware as a fashion accessory that looks like it costs hundreds of dollars and only cost dollars.
on April 10, 2013
This watch may look good, but that is where it stops. Hard to set, cheaply made, day isn't even increasing on its own. The adjustment buttons for the smaller dials only work part of the time and are hard to press. Unless you have large wrists it will be too large.
on January 23, 2013
I get compliments on this watch every day. I cringed when it stopped working after a few hours but I soon figured you have to wind it first to get it going. If you don't wear it the watch will eventually stop. Just wind it every two days and you will be ok. When I ask people what they think this watch costs they all guess at least $100. if you want a reliable and nice watch spend $99 and get the Casio Men's EF527D-1AV Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch, it has great reviews and I guess much more reliable. I almost forgot, this watch comes from China in about 3 weeks and there are no instructions. Pretty though.

One month later stopped and the hands just swing loose. Looks beautiful bring another watch if you want the time. Thumbs down on this overseas import.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2013
I received my Mechanical Aviator Wrist Watch WM144 today
and i am very pleased with it. The side buttons were a little
hard to push when setting everything up but overall
i an very satisfied with this product.