Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ESS Gent Men's Golden Case Skeleton Dial Hand-Wind Up Leather Mechanical Watch WM208
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 28, 2013
Ok, First things first: THIS IS A WIND-UP WATCH! More than likely, it will come to you not working. All you have to do is WIND it and the watch will work. No batteries! Totally a "green" watch. Second: This a watch from CHINA. Not that it's bad thing. Watch Snobs will thumb their noses at this, but honestly, I think the watch is fantastic. It came to me just as the ad portrayed. Took it out of the box and was immediately impressed. Wound it up and listened to the fairly smooth, quiet ticking of the watch and set the time. All has went well so far. Look, though, I will need to replace the not so good band at some point soon. That is the only downfall I have seen from this watch so far. It lacks all the bells and whistles of more expensive watches, but this isn't an expensive watch. Buy one two and use it. You will find it to be a great cheap watch.
on June 3, 2013
This is a stunning watch for under $20. The gold look makes it stand out and the watch face is unique. Aside from being able to look at the gears the dial is split between conventional numbers and roman numbers. This is a wind-up watch and I thought the time would be off, but to my surprise it was not as long as you took a few seconds every 6-8 hours and gave it a wind. The leather band is of good quality.
on February 15, 2014
Don't forget it's a mechanical watch. looks good. Since I use it occasionally so can't comment about longevity. The only dis-satisfaction is that dial is little bit bigger.
review image review image review image
on June 13, 2013
Anything Gold you can never go wrong with i mean really, while i was @ work i was speaking to my client and he just looked down @ my wrist and it almost seemed like he saw God , he was really impressed by this watch, it's definitely a watch the demands attention
on November 30, 2013
K.I.S.S., Keep it simple stupid! This is a cheap brand but look at your price tag! OKAY now that I said this, I have purchased a total of 7 watches from this manufacture. They are windup watches 100% green watch no batteries if that is a seals point! If not this will be…I have had this brand for about 6 months no issues.

IN SHORT THE WATCH IS GREAT AND WORKS WELL
JUST WIND IT! TOTALLY WORK THE MONEY!

If you want to make it better buy an after market wristband. Other then that the watch is just right. Its nice to know that you don't have to spend a lot of money for a nice looking watch that works for dirt-cheap…
on February 12, 2015
I am having problem winding this watch. I will pull out the crown(winding stem) to set the time. And the watch would start working. But i have to push in the stem in order to attempt the winding. But the stem does not bulge but a couple hard times clockwise revolutions. In that case, it stops working after several minutes. I have not used mechanical watch in decades. But i do remember that was how it was being wound. If i am doing something wrong I need to know from the seller or anybody. I really like the watch. I would have given a five star if i could wind it or have it working for a long time before the next wound. I would make it one of my favorite watches( have dozens) No one would ever guessed how cheap it is unless you have seen it on amazon. It sure looks expensive. Another thing, it did not come with a gift box. It came on a padded double brown envelopes. The crown(stem) is so hard i am putting a crack at my fingers. If i can wind this sucker, i will come back and give it a five star
on November 13, 2013
Very good! Is what I want style and excellent quality! Size is very appropriate! Thank you very much for amazon.fashionable, More appropriate.
on October 23, 2014
for a cheepo mechanical watch it is exactly what the dr. ordered. I don't know how long it will last but no batteries is what I wanted.
Keeps time well. Surprisingly its not bad looking either. Well worth the money.
on February 19, 2014
The band let's it down a smidge, but just. While it's a bit meh looking it still functions as a watch band without error.

The watch itself however is grand, wasn't expecting gems in the gears for this price but they're there meaning this watch should last quite the while, and the movements are smooth and no issues have shown up after some unnecessary abuse thanks to my hands on job.

I wouldn't bother docking any stars from it over the band, you can always replace it fairly cheaply.
on April 25, 2014
Came quicker than expected and was in good shape.Overall I'm very satisfied with it.Keeps great time.One good winding last at least 36 hrs.Very hard to wind at first but got easier with time (weeks).I even used pliers careful not to over do it. Can wind it with fingers now. I wind it in the morning once a day and it works fine. May buy another one.