Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ESS Men's Black Bezel Skeleton Stainless Steel Automatic Wrist Watch WM174
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 29, 2013
I bought this watch looking for a skeleton style one. Loved the price and decided to go with it. It keeps time very well when active with the self winding mechanism. Never needs a battery! The crystal has remained scratch free since bought it around Christmas time 2012. The only thing that is wrong with it is that the back plate has come unscrewed and have to tighten it once in a while, no big deal though and probably would be able to tighten it once and for good if had the wrench to do it.

Pros:
highly scratch resistant crystal
Self winding - no battery or having to wind.
looks expensive

Cons:
Not waterproof - but if it does get wet inside it is not ruined because it is not electronic.
back comes loose.
on November 12, 2013
This watch looks awesome, and most people can't tell it was cheap. I wear it whenever I need to dress up and look professional. However, it doesn't stay wound if I wear it all day, then leave it sitting overnight. When I contacted the company, they were not very helpful. They finally sent me a new watch, which had a sticker tachometer that had already fallen off by the time I got it. It was also a little different from the original I was sent. I didn't want to deal with their slow customer service again.
on July 23, 2013
I work outside, the watch didn't hold up past 2 weeks.

Its cool to look at and all and gives a good introduction to mechanical watches. But during the only thunderstorm I have been outside in this summer the glass fogged up. And even after I left it alone with air blowing on it and the winder extended it still had condensation inside it. The gears started feeling rough. Then finally it stopped working.
on April 18, 2015
Yes, very nicely built watch. Doesn't feel cheap at all. I did swap out the band and had a tough time doing it. (had never done it before). Other than that is a great watch especially for the $$. Automatic is sweet, love how it looks. As long as you keep winding it, it keeps perfect time. Get Compliments all the time, Alway thing its $100 or more! Would most definitely buy again.
on April 22, 2015
This is a heavy watch. It looks better then the pictures show. The band was a bit of a struggle to remove a few links but I managed to get through it with a little effort. Fits great now and really looks sharp. Keeps accurate time. The self winding feature is nice. And it keeps time hours after I take it off. Very happy with this purchase !!
on August 19, 2014
Amazed. It is actually a pretty nice watch. Bought it as a cheap beater watch because i liked the look of it and was surprised of the quality for under 20 bucks. Hard face, plastic back. Keeps time for me.....
on May 8, 2015
The watch is very fancy looking overall and is nice for anyone interested in the skeleton design. Just keep in mind this is a cheap watch and like everyone else who wrote a review will also tell you, it's not very high quality. I've been using it for a few months now and it's basically time to retire it. It either doesn't keep time or it stops altogether. I give it a 3/5 because it's pretty easy to adjust (you only need a pin and a small hammer), and that aesthetic is pretty nice. It's flashy and the face is interesting.
on December 2, 2013
i have had mine for over a year now, i switched the strap to different interchangeable style leather and cloth ones which makes it look better but yes it works very well. although it does run approximately 1 minute fast for every 30 hours. no the case itself is not stainless steel but some other pinkish metal (you can tell from little scratches around the body. the glass however is quite strong. i have banged up the watcch through daily use, but the face itself has not a scratch. I love this watch so much I have bought a second one, not because the first stopped working but because I am planning ahead. LOL My I issue with this watch is that the strap and pins are in fact 20 mm and not 22mm like the description says. Also dont be surprised if one of the pins break eventually mine broke once when i was switching straps so i bought new ones (20mm) my friend with a 2000 dollar watch was very impressed by the way. when it comes to "expensive" watches there are so many small conpanies that nobody knows them all ( much like fashion designers) when people ask "what brand is it?" I simply tell them that it is a company out of Japan.
on February 13, 2013
Amazing, it turned out a lot better than I was expecting. Especially with the price. My husband absolutely love it!!!!!!!
on March 28, 2013
the watch is very accurate I have been checking every minute and the look of it is very catchy not to mention you can see every thing work. my favorite part of all is if the room you are is quiet enough you can hear the ticking from the second's hand as goes around the dial. Might buy a fancier one for a more fancier crowed.

See 1 answered question