Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 16, 2011
Arrived incredibly fast! Ordered on Sep. 13, was shipped Sep. 14, and arrived in my mailbox on Sep. 16! Opened the package and was quite surprised by the build of the watch. This is the best watch I've ever bought for the money. Shiny exterior with beautiful watch face and rings (reminiscent of a tree) drilled all over the inside of the cover. I can't say how it will hold up being that I just received it today, but it will be timepiece that I will surely never be embarrassed to pull out and if it does break someday I will definitely replace it due to the low cost.
review image review image
on July 14, 2011
I wanted a good 'cheap' watch and that is exactly what this watch is. It has a sweep second hand, came with a watch fob and (surprisingly) a spare battery. We'll see how it holds up but I don't expect any problems. I'm happy...
33 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2011
This inexpensive pocket watch was exactly what I was looking for. I got it for my (now) husband to wear with his 3 piece suit on our wedding day and knew it would be a one-time thing. It kept time, didn't scratch and will probably continue to be used.
on February 26, 2014
I had purchased three watches for $80 each from another catalog venue as Christmas gifts. Two of those quit working within three weeks. Feeling bad about the outcome I bought three of these pocket watches as replacements. I must say while these aren't as ornate as the others, they do work and they do keep good time. Better yet no winding (or over winding). I've been carrying one around now for five months and its keeping great time. So, I've replaced $240 worth of watches for less than $42 and I'm very pleased so far. At this price you can't go wrong.
on November 17, 2011
I'm retired and drive the toy train one day a week for the local zoo. Bought this for my train engineers getup.

Nice looking face and comes with a silver chain. Seems to be keeping time pretty well.

When I work the station getting people loaded up I usually get it out and tell the kids how important it is to be on time and stay on time.

They listen ... for about 2 seconds.

Honestly, I don't see how the heck they can make and sell these for $15.
on August 13, 2011
Excellent watch for the price. I am a re-enactor it is a great period watch especially with the Roman Numerals
on December 27, 2011
Arrived after about a week of shipping, came with watch chain unattached and a spare battery, all in a presentation-type box. Not bad for the price; it seems to keep time accurately. obamaface.jpg
on September 6, 2011
I love this watch! The roman numerals are a classic for a pocket watch. It came boxed and covered in bubble wrap with not one imperfection, the watch has a protective covering over the body to keep it from scratching and you can hardly tell its there! the inside has small spiral engravings that add a nice texture, perfect for anything! i use this watch as a necklace instead of an antique one and it think it is wonderful, as my friends have told me.
on January 14, 2012
The price is amazing and the watch looks like a sure enough vintage pocket watch. Great for jeans and I like it because I could lose the wristwatch and still know what time it is. This watch provides an air of contemplation as one takes it out and pops it open to check the time. With a flourish it can then be clicked closed and returned to the jeans watch-pocket, reminiscent of those good old days.
on February 21, 2014
This little pocket watch suits me just fine. I work out doors and would always get a tan line from a wrist watch; And the watch would get very dirty also. No trouble now - My pocket watch is so good looking. I ask people all the time to ask me whay time it is so I can bring out my pocket watch.

See 1 answered question