- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$12.16 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$17.83 (59%)|
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||ESS|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Band width||30 millimeters|
|Item weight||1.76 Ounces|
|Warranty type||Contact seller of record|
* 100% Brand New with excellent workmanship,full hunter design with polished design
* Comes with approx 360MM long chain
*Arabic Numerals display , white face
* Daily water resistance (not for showering and swimming).
- Diameter: approx 47mm / 1.84 inch
- Thickness: approx 14mm/ 0.55 inch
-Chain length(Included the clip): 300mm/ 11.82 inch
- Movement: Quartz
- Water resistant: not suitable for swimming, shower.diving
- 1 x watch watch
- 1x free gift box
1. Please peel all films off before wearing.
2. Please keep the watch away from magnet to avoid making the watch stop working.
3. Please wind up the watch before every usage.
It's made in China but for the price not bad and the delivery was fast being mailed from ChinaPublished 3 days ago by C. D. Arnell
We have had 2 of these watches and the back has fallen off both of themPublished 18 days ago by Linda Anderson
Keeps very good time. I was pleasantly surprised for the price. I like it very much. Vendor is very good. It took some time to have it shipped in, but well worth the wait.Published 3 months ago by edward higgins
Love it !!!! Can't go wrong period especially for the price paid, got this for my nine year old daughter she loves it, perfect.Published 4 months ago by Birmingham71
I ordered this watch to use as a reminder of the day's when they were used daily by most men. I was surprised when I saw the quality of the watch and now the accuracy. Read morePublished 6 months ago by james jackson
I knew when ordering this pocket watch that it probably would not last long because of the price. When I opened the watch it would not stay closed, also it really never worked. Read morePublished 7 months ago by daniel camilleri