5.0 out of 5 stars Still Impresses
Published 21 months ago by Sean

2.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Trust The Seller!!
Published 16 months ago by Lahman

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Impresses, May 5, 2013
This review is from: ESS Men Gent Black Tourbillon Date Golden Case Aviator Mechanical Watch WM194 (Watch)
I've had this watch for about 5 months now, and I'm still impressed. It keeps near perfect time and the automatic winding is so sensitive that I have never had to wind it. You wear this thing for 10 hours, take it off and it will keep running, for at least, another 15 hours. (On Sundays, I don't even put this thing on and its ready to go on Monday morning.) Add to that, it looks great and cost almost nothing. No complaints.

2.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Trust The Seller!!, October 2, 2013
There were so many things wrong,I don't know where to begin. I ordered the watch and it took almost 3 weeks to arrive.It was shipped in a plain brown box with no instructions.I wrote a review and contacted the seller who asked me to remove my comments, but I said only after they promised to ship the gift box,which took another 2 weeks. When the box gets here it's not the box in the picture and still no instructions. DO NOT TRUST THE SELLER!!! To make matters even worse the clasp on the watch doesn't stay latched so I had to go and buy a new strap costing me another $25. The watch alone is fine but don't waste time,money or energy buying from COMESOON, the dealers name. You'll be better off going to the swap shop and having to deal with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very wearable watch for its price, September 23, 2014
It is very elegant and rich looking given it's price. The watch is quite heavy on the wrist but gives me a manly feeling when I wear it. The wrist band however, is not really matching to the rest of the watch and should have been made thicker and heavier. One minus for the watch is that its date range extends up to 39 and has to be adjusted manually at the end of month. Apart from these minor hitches this is a lovely watch to wear. Mind you this a fully mechanical watch and also will not be suitable for people with thin wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, and great customer service!, June 9, 2014
I recently bought a watch as a graduation gift, and it arrived in about 11 days but it did not have the gift box. I notified the seller and he responded immediately.Now I will have the gift box in time for the graduation party, I will definitely do business with them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars great to fake someone out, April 17, 2014
grody "grody" (FishTrap Alabama) - See all my reviews
Looks and acts like the hundred thousand dollar tourbillon's out there for a mere $31.00... from a distancehas opened the eyes of many an admirer

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, February 1, 2014
One of the best looking watches I have - excellent craftsmanship on the dial - will wind with hand motion only - keeps good time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch.. but chain drop off, November 7, 2013
The reason why i give 4 star is NICE! very cool looking.. but one thing problem.. i have to spend my own money fixing it! chain start to drop off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, August 22, 2013
My grandson wants this watch and it is one of my wife's favorites, but I do have another version of this watch in white with a difference date display. For whatever reason, I prefer the white watch, but everyone in my family likes this watch better.
Issues: It seem like this watch losses time, maybe 15-20 minutes a day. Haven't been wearing it lately, but I plan to wear it all next week and monitor it closely to make sure its not operator's error.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it very much!, July 13, 2013
Overall the watch looks and feels expensive. All mechanical functions work very well. Time is accurate so far, only need to shake it a few times to restart then you're good to go again. The only downside I see on this watch is that, it doesn't have any markings or engraved letters on the back, so you know or your brother will know that you bought it cheap, Other than that--keep it on you when you show it off...

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Junk, March 18, 2014
I have had three of these watches all three were junk and I had to return them.
The watch is beautiful but it has extremely poor workmanship. I know its a
cheap watch but should at least work without all the hands on the dial falling off.