4.0 out of 5 stars Great little makeup set
I really enjoyed this as a makeup set, It comes in a very attractive black case that is durable.

COMES WITH -
blush, face powders, eye-shadows, lip-glosses, two lip brushes, one little face powder brush.

~Good things about it~
* The eye shadow colors are beautiful and come with different shades of one color in each row. For example :...
Published 15 months ago by leonora

1.0 out of 5 stars Not quality makeup...
This is something that you would give to your child who is now learning how to apply makeup....definitely not for someone who has been in the game for a while. I guess that is what happens when you try to be cheap.
Published 4 months ago by Rena J.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little makeup set, July 23, 2013
This review is from: ETA 34 Runway Colors Complete Makeover Kit With Brushes Eye Pencil And Mirror 2.4 oz (Misc.)

COMES WITH -

~Good things about it~
The blue row has a sky blue, baby blue, and than a slightly darker blue.
*It has everything you possibly need
* Its a decent size
* You can travel with it.
*shipping is fast.

~Some Down sides~ ( there's not to many downsides but there was only 2 or 3 that were a problem for me)
* The bottom part, that contains the lip-glosses, blush, and face powders, sometimes does not open after a few uses. Once it broke on me and I was panicking but than I simply attached it back so it wasn't that much of a problem, but its still sometimes is hard to open.
*In the picture is shows the bottom piece slightly bigger than it really is, its pretty small the bottom piece.
* The bottom slide feels cheap ( but the top slide doesn't)

Overall great product, I like it. I definitely think the price is great for this and is worth its $10. I recommend this to someone who wants a product that has a variety of makeup that is decent but also cheap. But I also think if you're a usual makeup user this is not for you, I think its more for teenage girls or girls who are starting to learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic kit, March 12, 2014
This was my first kit and has worked out great. Has foundation, eye pencil, eye shadow and blush. Makeup goes on very easy and seems to last. The bottom tray slides out so makes it more compact when not in use. Colors are very true to picture. For the price it can not be beat. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great product!, October 23, 2013
I once thought make up was the one item that should not be bought online, boy was I wrong- at least from this company. My make came intact nothing was broken or crumbled. I was impressed with the wrapping. The company chose the larger bubble wrap as oposed to the smaller ones that add little if any protection from breakage. Other companies should follow suit and realize they would use less packaging material while providing be t ter protection. I will order my make up from this company and recommend to anyone to do the same. Theresa Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Not quality makeup..., June 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Makeover Kit, March 30, 2014
Ron M (Atlanta,GA) - See all my reviews
Granddaughter loved the makeover kit. Looks very grown up and it matches with the Hello Kitty mirror as she experiments with the fine art of growing up a pretty girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect makeup kit when you travel, May 16, 2014
A perfect makeup kit to gift someone. A handy tool to beautify yourself while travelling. A must one in your travel bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars There are a lot of very nice colors and seem to apply easily, September 2, 2014
I am using this on someone else. It was not for personal use. There are a lot of very nice colors and seem to apply easily. The dual-layer tray is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars She seems to like it, but as a young girl, August 11, 2014
I gave this as a gift to a future model in my neighborhood. She seems to like it, but as a young girl, has not really said much to me about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colors, June 22, 2014
Tania R. White (Fort Worth, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this kit for my 14 year old daughter as a gift. Great "on-the-go" kit to use before her cheer performances!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for granddaughter, June 30, 2014
As a birthday gift for my 12-yr-old granddaughter, it was perfect. She now has plenty of makeup choices to experiment with!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›