Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ETA 34 Runway Colors Complete Makeover Kit With Brushes Eye Pencil And Mirror 2.4 oz
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on July 23, 2013
I really enjoyed this as a makeup set, It comes in a very attractive black case that is durable.

COMES WITH -
blush, face powders, eye-shadows, lip-glosses, two lip brushes, one little face powder brush.

~Good things about it~
* The eye shadow colors are beautiful and come with different shades of one color in each row. For example :
The blue row has a sky blue, baby blue, and than a slightly darker blue.
*It has everything you possibly need
* Its a decent size
* You can travel with it.
*shipping is fast.

~Some Down sides~ ( there's not to many downsides but there was only 2 or 3 that were a problem for me)
* The bottom part, that contains the lip-glosses, blush, and face powders, sometimes does not open after a few uses. Once it broke on me and I was panicking but than I simply attached it back so it wasn't that much of a problem, but its still sometimes is hard to open.
*In the picture is shows the bottom piece slightly bigger than it really is, its pretty small the bottom piece.
* The bottom slide feels cheap ( but the top slide doesn't)

Overall great product, I like it. I definitely think the price is great for this and is worth its $10. I recommend this to someone who wants a product that has a variety of makeup that is decent but also cheap. But I also think if you're a usual makeup user this is not for you, I think its more for teenage girls or girls who are starting to learn.
on July 18, 2015
Quick delivery. Everything was packaged and protected . However , I am returning said product because the makeup is Glittery not Matte. I included pictures where you can see the sparkle tint in the eyeshadow , blush, and lipgloss.
I know glitter helps reflect light and brightens the colors, but I like matte looks better.
Also the foundation was a shade darker than in the photos, and the eyeliner was a hard pencil. I had to press hard and go back and forth to apply a thin line of eyeliner . It seems I would need to heat the tip to get a more pigmented response
on March 12, 2014
This was my first kit and has worked out great. Has foundation, eye pencil, eye shadow and blush. Makeup goes on very easy and seems to last. The bottom tray slides out so makes it more compact when not in use. Colors are very true to picture. For the price it can not be beat. I would buy again.
on August 11, 2015
Most of the reviewers seemed to have bought this palette for young girls, but honestly, it's suitable for anyone. There's a nice assortment of eyeshadow colors, mostly shimmery but three nice matte neutral ones. The four blush shades ( tan, rose, hot pink, and a tawny red color) are all very pigmented and shimmery. There's four shades of lipstick ( bubblegum pink, rosy mauve, wine red, and tawny red), a matte powder, and a shimmer powder. For anyone who loves makeup, this is a very good palette to consider.
on January 11, 2015
When my wonderful husband gave me this as a Christmas Gift it was so nice to find me a Hypoallergenic and Fragrance Free Beauty Kit.I love it and wear it all the time.I wish I had several kits....:)So hard to find Fragrance Free and Hypoallergenic Beauty Kits...
review image
on January 22, 2016
I bought this 34 runway colors set as a Christmas gift for my 13 year old daughter, who is just starting to use makeup and has been begging me for some. I bought this set because it had a little bit of everything, and folded nicely back up for easy storage and convenience. A very nice set for the price!
on June 22, 2014
I purchased this kit for my 14 year old daughter as a gift. Great "on-the-go" kit to use before her cheer performances!
on February 22, 2016
One of my best purchases ever. I was using the same makeup, same eye & lip colors, no change for years until Runway Colors. The makeup is great quality, quantity of eye shadow choices are numerous to apply as is or create your own blend. I apply a base makeup & lightly brush the powder, it has sparkle, love that to reflect light to good areas & away from bad areas, 4 shades if blush, I blend lightly to achieve my look. Four shades of lipstick, I even use lipbrush again, what a difference, lips look so much fuller. There are brushes included, to small for me to hold. The case will fit in an Evening Bag. I love Changing My Look Each Day.
on October 21, 2015
Arrived earlier than delivery date. Good packaging. Got this for my wedding and still using it. The bottom piece which slides out is somewhat temperamental, such as stiff and has a tendency to slide out completely when you don't want it to. Pain to get back into original position but it suits the needs. The colors are vivid and the selection is good. I'm not sure why the plastic piece over the eye shadows is numbered. There wasn't any guide to know what the colors are or if this is for reordering a specific color? The shadows aren't removable so not sure what purpose it is serving.
on January 5, 2016
I bought these for each of my daughters so this is what they had to say. The powder is very soft. The lipsticks are easy to apply. The eyeshadow, and all, is very nice quality. The only negative is the design. The bottom drawer feels as if it will snap every time it's opened.