Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 23, 2013
I really enjoyed this as a makeup set, It comes in a very attractive black case that is durable.

COMES WITH -
blush, face powders, eye-shadows, lip-glosses, two lip brushes, one little face powder brush.

~Good things about it~
* The eye shadow colors are beautiful and come with different shades of one color in each row. For example :
The blue row has a sky blue, baby blue, and than a slightly darker blue.
*It has everything you possibly need
* Its a decent size
* You can travel with it.
*shipping is fast.

~Some Down sides~ ( there's not to many downsides but there was only 2 or 3 that were a problem for me)
* The bottom part, that contains the lip-glosses, blush, and face powders, sometimes does not open after a few uses. Once it broke on me and I was panicking but than I simply attached it back so it wasn't that much of a problem, but its still sometimes is hard to open.
*In the picture is shows the bottom piece slightly bigger than it really is, its pretty small the bottom piece.
* The bottom slide feels cheap ( but the top slide doesn't)

Overall great product, I like it. I definitely think the price is great for this and is worth its $10. I recommend this to someone who wants a product that has a variety of makeup that is decent but also cheap. But I also think if you're a usual makeup user this is not for you, I think its more for teenage girls or girls who are starting to learn.
22 comments29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2015
Quick delivery. Everything was packaged and protected . However , I am returning said product because the makeup is Glittery not Matte. I included pictures where you can see the sparkle tint in the eyeshadow , blush, and lipgloss.
I know glitter helps reflect light and brightens the colors, but I like matte looks better.
Also the foundation was a shade darker than in the photos, and the eyeliner was a hard pencil. I had to press hard and go back and forth to apply a thin line of eyeliner . It seems I would need to heat the tip to get a more pigmented response
on March 12, 2014
This was my first kit and has worked out great. Has foundation, eye pencil, eye shadow and blush. Makeup goes on very easy and seems to last. The bottom tray slides out so makes it more compact when not in use. Colors are very true to picture. For the price it can not be beat. I would buy again.
on June 22, 2014
I purchased this kit for my 14 year old daughter as a gift. Great "on-the-go" kit to use before her cheer performances!
on August 11, 2015
Most of the reviewers seemed to have bought this palette for young girls, but honestly, it's suitable for anyone. There's a nice assortment of eyeshadow colors, mostly shimmery but three nice matte neutral ones. The four blush shades ( tan, rose, hot pink, and a tawny red color) are all very pigmented and shimmery. There's four shades of lipstick ( bubblegum pink, rosy mauve, wine red, and tawny red), a matte powder, and a shimmer powder. For anyone who loves makeup, this is a very good palette to consider.
on June 30, 2014
As a birthday gift for my 12-yr-old granddaughter, it was perfect. She now has plenty of makeup choices to experiment with!
on March 30, 2014
Granddaughter loved the makeover kit. Looks very grown up and it matches with the Hello Kitty mirror as she experiments with the fine art of growing up a pretty girl.
on January 11, 2015
When my wonderful husband gave me this as a Christmas Gift it was so nice to find me a Hypoallergenic and Fragrance Free Beauty Kit.I love it and wear it all the time.I wish I had several kits....:)So hard to find Fragrance Free and Hypoallergenic Beauty Kits...
review image
on June 3, 2015
This is an amazing product and everyday I'm dying to use it even though I bought it for dance competitions!! Great product!!!! The eyeliner works well and the eyeshadow are well pigmented. The foundation covers up zits and under eye dark circles. The blush shows up well and lasts for a long time. The lip colors are good and are good alternatives other than lipsticks. The applicators are good but they are hard to take the color of the sponge. I would recommend buying other applicators or brushes like I did. Over all, this palette is amazing!
on January 22, 2016
I bought this 34 runway colors set as a Christmas gift for my 13 year old daughter, who is just starting to use makeup and has been begging me for some. I bought this set because it had a little bit of everything, and folded nicely back up for easy storage and convenience. A very nice set for the price!