- Tungsten microscope provides hands-on experience viewing three-dimensional objects, for grades 5 and up (ages 10+)
- Cordless 12V 10 watt rechargeable microscope has 1X3 magnification
- Paired 10X widefield eyepieces accepts 23mm outside diameter (OD) eyepiece reticles
- Four positions of light control designed for viewing 3-dimensional objects.
- Includes two locked-on stage clips, and two 80mm stage plates, and is 12" high
ETA hand2mind, Cordless Rechargeable LED Microscope, (77863)
|Price:||$259.40 ($259.40 / each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$15.55 (6%)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||ETA hand2mind|
|Item Weight||6.05 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
The ETA hand2mind 77863 1X3 magnification Tungsten 12V 10 watt LED cordless... See more product details
The ETA hand2mind 77863 1X3 magnification Tungsten 12V 10 watt LED cordless, rechargeable microscope has paired 10X widefield eyepieces that accept 23mm outside diameter (OD) reticles, four positions of light control, and provides students in grades 5 and up (ages 10+) with hands-on experience viewing three-dimensional objects. The microscope has two locked-on stage clips, and two 80mm stage plates, and is 12" high.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
ETA hand2mind develops educational and supplemental materials for teaching math, science, reading/language arts for pre-kindergarten through grade 12 students. The company, founded in 1968, is headquartered in Vernon Hills, IL.
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.