5.0 out of 5 stars awesome stuff for cheap
Published 6 months ago by mohammed shakeel hak

2.0 out of 5 stars nothing like how it looks in the picture
The ring came really junky, nothing like how it looks in the picture. The pocket watch was wonderful in appearance, but it does not keep the time after I set it. It looks good when I need it for cosplaying, but I can't wear it around generally like I had hoped to. The necklace is alright. Overall, I was disappointed with this purchase.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome stuff for cheap, July 24, 2014
This review is from: ETSYG Cosplay Fullmetal Alchemist Pocket Watch + Necklace + Ring Set Silver Tone (Office Product)
came almost 3 weeks before the actual deliver date and it is an amazing set, goes great with my cosplay uniform and is very popular with any regular clothing plus for me at some times it doubles as a pocket chain all in all I'm really happy I bought this most people sell just the watch for more and this come with a ring and the necklace. I'm really glad glad I bought this thanks again
and I recommend this to anyone and everyone who's into this kind of stuff

2.0 out of 5 stars nothing like how it looks in the picture, November 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 15, 2014
Thi was a super great set at a really nice price, but I've got supremely small hands so if you have dainty hands the ring will be TOO BIG- boyfriend ring, ladies? The necklace hangs about to my bust, and the watch actually works! It's a really cute novelty for the franchise and I love showing it off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not One Hundred Percent Worth It, January 8, 2015
The pocket watch is the only thing worth it. The ring is cheap and the emblem is shaped odd, like something was supposed to go in it or over it. The necklace was twisted, I.E. bent out of shape. The box is cool, but if you're only looking to get the pocket watch, find a different product.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this set, September 16, 2014
I really like this set. I got mine way before the estimated arrival and was please with the product. The watch is really well made and looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cosplay item, August 31, 2014
I love this! The only reason I can't give it five stars is because it turns to copper after about a week, but other than that this is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything fit perfect! The pocket watch is puny but it works ..., August 29, 2014
Everything fit perfect! The pocket watch is puny but it works and is honestly really cool. The ring idk why that's even there xD

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 26, 2014
This oneone was fine but I thought it was going to be a little bit bigger

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 28, 2015
The necklace and pocket watch was great. The ring was okay

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 16, 2014