|Graphics Coprocessor||GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 448 Cores (Fermi)|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1280 GB|
EVGA GeForce GTX560 Ti 448 Cores FTW 1280 MB GDDR5, Dual-DualLink DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, SLI Graphics Cards 012-P3-2066-KR
- Core Clock: 797MHz Memory Clock: 3900MHz Shader Clock: 1594MHz
- CUDA Cores: 448
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
- NVidia Cuda, PhysX, PureVideo HD, 3D VisionSurround ready Technologies
- NVidia 2-Way and 3-Way SLI ready
- Two Dual-Link DVI-I HDCP capable connectors
- HDMI 1.4a connector
- DisplayPort 1.1a Connector
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I was a big AMD fan for many years, but the whole driver support situation with them is just ridiculous. There were so many problems with so many different games that I just couldn't take it anymore. I researched this purchase religiously for over 2 weeks before I made my decision. I was going to get the exact same card as my friend, but 2 days before my purchase I read about the release of this product. After I learned the difference and did some cost/benefit analysis, this was the clear winner.
1. This card only runs 5-8% slower than a 570. For it to be called a "560 Ti" is nothing short of a marketing campaign, because it literally has nothing in common with that card. These are the same chips that the 570's and 580's use. The 560's are a totally different chip design.
2. This card has 448 CUDA Cores (shaders) vs the 560 Ti's 384. The 570 is nothing more than a 580 with one cluster lanced off, this card is a 570 with another one lanced off. It is a new card, but it is based on a winning and highly performance oriented design. Plus, for the 560 Ti to achieve the performance that it does, Nvidia has already overclocked the heck out of it. There is not a lot of room for overclocking it.
3.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very good Video card, with 448 Cuda cores, i use this video card for games and also for 3D in Maya.
No need to upgrade soon, been using this for a while, and happy with it.
Help my roommate buy this. After all he did was play games all day and wouldn't look for work.
So the door hit him hard a=s as he left.
The performance difference between this and my 9800GTX+ is much less than I expected. There are games this card simply doesn't do well on, I have noted.Published on October 19, 2013 by Carol D.
Powerful video card that has stood up to the rigors I've placed upon it. Not the most high end out there obviously, but it's a great card for the price. Read morePublished on June 11, 2013 by Joe
Part of the "Maximum PC" budget build circa December 2012, I expected it to do well...but this card is simply fantastic. Read morePublished on January 12, 2013 by M. Vida
I purchased this item for my son-in-law for Christmas and he loved it. He upgraded his computer and I was the greatest mother ever. Read morePublished on January 3, 2013 by Joycechols
Very awsome card but i'm not sure about this purchase yet but for my first card baught at microcenter it's been perfect for a year now but as for this one from amazon i got as a... Read morePublished on November 22, 2012 by choliebrown
I like it and its working well, very quiet in my use. I'm not a major gamer.
I'm also not sure that it was a major upgrade in speed over my old nVidia GTX275 but it does have... Read more
Installed in a snap and works great! Runs everything I have smoothly and at max settings. No driver issues like I had with my ATI card. Read morePublished on September 7, 2012 by Saphira1109