5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome card!!!, September 5, 2012
Fledgar (Hell, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW LE 2048MB GDDR5 256bit, Dual Dual-Link DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, 4-Way SLI Ready Graphics Card (02G-P4-2676-KR) (Personal Computers)
Awesome card, running fine now, although for some reason I had to reset my BIOS after installing the card. So that was weird, but other than that hickup, everything works great now.

Running any game in DX11 full settings no problem at 1920x1080 resolution. Only time I don't get 60 FPS is in The Secret World in DX11 mode with TSAA x4. Only reason I can find to run two of these puppies in SLI later on.

Comp Specs:
i7 930 @3.2GHZ
EVGA X58 FTW mobo
12GB of Corsair XPS RAM
80 Intel SSD
GTX 670 FTW LE

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, August 17, 2012
These cards are amazing from the start. They have a nice factory overclock to them and run very cool. I bought 2 of them for SLI. Came from 2 GTX580's and there is a huge differance, temps and performance. I have them overclocked to 1201 Core and 6200 on Memory. This is probably one of the best investments I have made in awhile. I have tried to choke these things out but IMPOSSIBLE!! At my 1201 and 6200 full load for 2hrs of Heaven 3.0 my temps ar at 62C. I have reached 17000 on 3dMark 11. WOW!! You will not regreat these cards. BUY THEM, BUY ONE!!!

FYI: The new Gtx660Ti's are the same card exactly but the memeory is at 192bit interface instead od 256bit interface. They are also one hundred dollars cheaper. Just Sayin!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy 2 cards and expect 2 rebates., December 6, 2013
first thing first the cards are amazing. the only problem i can say i had was with the rebates. i ordered 2 cards so i can sli them and i was like wow $30 off each card thats not too bad. so i filled out the rebate forms and to my surprise i only received one card while the other card was "processing" (and by the way it still is) so i called up the evga rebate department and they told me that i could only get 1 rebate per household. i was not happy but oh well they got me good on that one. i dont believe ill every buy 2 cards at the same time again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Video Card!, March 7, 2013
I had an Nvidia GTX560ti, and this GTX670 was a HUGE upgrade.
For gaming:
I can comfortably max out Battlefield 3, Witcher 2, and now the new Tomb Raider (at 1080p) with 8gb RAM and a Quad Core 3.41ghz AMD processor (I know, there are other pieces of hardware that play a role in performance, but in my opinion, these are the most important...as well as a modern motherboard, of course).

For video editing:
It was somewhat tricky to enable GPU acceleration in Adobe Premiere, but boy was it worth it. Much faster rendering speed, and I can playback unrendered footage with far less slowdown while editing. It's awesome!

For 3D modeling/rendering:
With GPU acceleration enabled (again, somewhat tricky), rendering methods that support CUDA rendering are amazing. With Blender I am able to render so much faster than before! I did not take benchmarks with my previous card, but I can really feel the difference.

Overall, this is an awesome card. And I feel set for the future - because the moment this card becomes "not enough" for modern applications, I can simply buy another one and run them in SLI.

I could not be happier :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Upgrade, Awesome Card, December 31, 2012
This is just a preliminary review as I just received the card today. I'll edit it in about a month with my results. Prompt shipping A+

EDIT: I ended up returning the card for a couple reasons. The main reason was that the card caused the entire screen to flicker through the majority of applications and it even did it on the desktop. The other reason was because my cpu was a huge bottleneck (fx 6100) and I saw almost no improvement over the 6870 that I replaced it with. That isn't the card's fault, it's mine for thinking that a Bulldozer cpu could handle a 670. Oh well, the bright side is I used the money I got back from returning this to buy an i5-3570k and an ASrock Z77 Extreme 4.

So, bottomline, make sure the CPU you have is powerful enough to compliment a GTX 670 and you'll be happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, powerful, quieter, December 14, 2012
I purchased 2 of these to replace my 2 GTX470s. Compared to my older cards, these run cooler and quieter. The 470s could overheat themselves quickly, but the 670s do not. Also, noise is reduced, and idle power consumption is a good bit lower (almost 20W per card). Just one of the 670s is faster than the 2 470s, as well.

My older cards together were pretty smooth, but these are even smoother. I don't think I dip under 60fps in anything at all.

My system
i7 930 @ 4Ghz
MSI X58
12GB RAM
SSD's and hard drives
2 GTX 670 FTW LE's in SLI

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Card Very much worth buying!, October 15, 2012
The card runs fast and is quiet. You can play Battlefield 3 on ultra and will do just fine! The only weird problems in lag and FPS is in Max Payne 3 (Very High textures) and Sleeping Dogs (HD textures on Ultra) but overall it is a great card and can run almost any game on Ultra/Very High.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the $$$, September 14, 2012
Upgraded from a Sapphire Radeon 6850 1GB card... the difference in performance is pretty much doubled and then some! That being said the 6850 was a great card, played most newer games like BF3, Skyrim, SWTOR all at high settings with 30+ FPS. Now im getting 60+ FPS in ANY GAME fully maxed out settings. On top of all that, with a slight tweak to the fan curve, this card never peaks over 65C on a full load with the fan peaking at about 65%(Ironically...) So hyped!!

My Rig: