Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 15, 2013
I was using an on-board ATI Radeon graphics card before I installed this one. I can now run the new games on high detail without any issues. I did have to make sure my processor was upgraded. Installing a new graphics card with a slower processor is pointless. I recommend this card because it is affordable and is powerful enough to handle the new games.
on February 20, 2014
This card is great for the color and graphics and driver are rock solid . and yes asus was under warranty if i could be without card for minimum of two weeks . the reviews on this card are great plus a twenty dollar rebate.
on February 12, 2013
I just built a nice computer and wanted to use Nvidia in it. I didn't need to get the hottest card on the market, mainly because I am not a big time gamer. I do like playing games, but I don't go overboard. Actually this card is more than what I need - simply meaning it'll take anything that I can throw at it, and then some. Nvidia has always been a great company, and I'm glad I found this card for a very good price on Amazon. Unless you are a heavy-duty gamer who is looking to take over the world, this video card is a very good choice!!
on August 16, 2014
Works great, got my 3 monitors all hooked up, plays Diablo 3 wonderfully and WoW. I don't play any more games on my computer so now I just have a way too dope of a graphics card for the little bit I use it
on July 3, 2014
The graphic card provides great effectiveness for gaming PC. The graphic performance does not need to say if everyone knows this graphic card. The problem is that the extra power cable for the graphic card in the box is not compatible with the latest cable socket. Manufacturer should include the new cable bundle.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2014
I bought this card for my wife's computer since all she does is Facebook and surfing the web. It has done a great job so far so I would recommend it for general use. However, I am not sure how much it can handle since she doesn't play graphic intensive games.
on October 22, 2013
I bought this card in February, I really wanted to give it a good run through before reviewing. I can still play the newest games at the highest settings, this card works great and is quiet. I have had no issues and its been nine months. The only regret I have is not spending a few extra bucks for the 2GB model other than that I highly recommend this card.
on February 19, 2013
I purchased this card for a secondary build that I was going to use as more of an HTPC build paired along with an i3. Well, it's a really good card for the money. It runs BF3 on Low settings (which still looks absolutely amazing) and you get a good 40 FPS consistently. It's probably one of the best price/performance cards out there. It never runs hotter than 116 degrees Fahrenheit as does the CPU with stock cooling and an intake/outtake fan in the case.

You'll be able to play most games at decent settings, if you're looking for the highest settings then you're going to want to spend a bit more on the GFX card.
on May 13, 2013
I expected to see a significant boost in FPS and overall game play. What I got was pretty much perfect gameplay in high end MMOs. I play Tera regularly, played neverwinter beta, and FFXIV ARR beta all on full graphic settings with absolutely no lag. Love this card, well worth the money, best bang for the buck I was willing to try and its perfect.
on December 28, 2012
Bought this for my father at his request to shoot zombies faster. Haha. He plays a lot of fast action games and this did the trick. Installed and working beautifully.