- Brand Name: EVGA
- Model Number: 012-P3-1570-AR
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Graphics Coprocessor: Geforce GTX 570
- Memory Technology: GDDR5 SDRAM
EVGA GeForce GTX 570 1280 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI-I/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Limited Lifetime Warranty Graphics Card, 012-P3-1570-AR
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- NVIDIA 2-way and 3-way SLI ready
- 3800 MHz memory clock and 1464 MHz shader clock
- PCI Express 2.0
- GEForce GTX 570 with 732 MHz core clock
- 1280 MB 320-bit 0.5ns GDDR5 memory
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
While the GTX 470 was great card - the GTX 570 blows it out of the water in terms of Frame rate and power!
1. Runs Cooler than the GTX 470
2. Runs quiter than the GTX 470
3. I noticed a huge increase in FPS in games with Resolutions of 1920x1200
4. It can play Crysis & Crysis WarHead at all the highest settings - and still runs cool under load! Partnered with MSI Afterburner I never saw the GTX 570 exceed 70 to 75 degrees Celsius... I've seen the GTX 470 go over 100 Degrees Celsius and the GPU fan sounded like a blow dryer...
5. EVGA Lifetime Warranty and AWESOME EVGA Customer Service!
6. Funny people keep calling me a hacker in First Person Shooting games!
1. I cannot use the GTX 570 to blow dry my hair
2. It is not hot enough to keep my room warm during cold nights
3. I no longer can use my PC to fry an egg.
4. This card is HUGE - it was longer than my GTX 470 and I barely had a few millimeters in my PC case for it!
Games I play all on MAX Settings at 1920 x 1200
Medal of Honor PC
Crysis and Crysis Warhead
My PC Build:
AMD Phenom II x4 Deneb 3.4GHz
EVGA Nvidia GTX 570
8GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 CAS7
OCZ Fatal1ty 550Watt Modular PSU 80Plus Certified
28inch PC Monitor @ 1920 x 1200
I recommend if you are planning to buy a Nvidia Graphics Card - buy it from EVGA...Read more ›
Quiet (My case fans make all the noise, the 570 GTX is almost inaudible)
Fast (Launches into games without a hiccup, and no image or screen tearing or artifacting)
Optimal Temps (Coming from a 9600GT which was 58c at idle, its amazing how low the temps are)
Quick Shipping and Good Packaging (Amazon Prime overnight for 4 dollars can't be beat, wanted to finish rig before weekend and was able to thanks to quick shipping)
FYI: make sure you have the room in your case for this beast. Even in my 690 Advanced II case it touches the HD bays almost, but I guess you could call it a snug fit. Also make sure you have the PSU to run this as the recommended is 550 minimum wattage and 38A on the 12v rail. If you have a dual 12v rail psu make sure to do the calculations to make sure your amperage is suitable.
My specs in case you are wondering:
i7-950 (stock speed)
P6X58D Premium Mobo
CM 690 Advanced II Case
8GB A-Data DDR3 PC-2000G (Gaming Series)
3 x 1TB Green WD 7200 RPM
EVGA 570GTX & XFX 9600GT (for dedicated Physx)
A-Power 900W PSU
Run games on ultra at 1080p (BF3, Skyrim, MW3, and GTA 4 Icenhance mod)
Worth the upgrade.
Even more awsome when overclock.
Was really big for my other case so I had to use a case with bad airflow (only one fan install in it to exhaust the hot air. My fault for not looking at my case and spec for this so it's my fault)
Overclock. Seems like I got a not so well batch as it's 1088mV with 850/1700/1950 stable to play BF3(Still a good overclock but see other people with higher overclock makes me sad that mine isn't like theirs. Yes I know all cards aren't the same.)
Heatsink looks really bad as the temp when I first got it was going over 92C. (Just remove the screw and heatsink and reapply it and it's all good. Now my temps are at 62C underload and 31C idle.)
This card is awsome. Even though there are couple of cons, it's not worth to take away the stars from this product. I have had this for about 2 weeks now and it's still amaze me that I can play ultra.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
was lucky to find this used got it for a old build that i did now i have sli x2 in that computer plays games very well on high settingsPublished 7 months ago by william oelkers
works very nice and allows real time editing in Adobe Premiere. Nice unit for the price and is Easy to installPublished on May 26, 2013 by M. J. Connolly
is good gpu but it needs a big space and good air system to keep it cool even though is a great gpu for gamingPublished on January 2, 2013 by Adrian
games looks way better with this vid. the only problem is that it sucks so much electricity and it runs hot. Read morePublished on December 27, 2012 by Daniel Nguyen
While building my new PC, I was figuring on getting a 560 Ti or something around that level. As I poked aorund, I found a killer deal on this 570 I couldn't pass up. Read morePublished on December 22, 2012 by D. Adams
i feel like i paid too much for this, but i wanted an exact match for my SLI setup. it's still a great card, but with the 600 series out, I would go w/ one of those over a single... Read morePublished on December 21, 2012 by ittimjones
Good video card, I can run games like Crysis 2 Full HD or Wow, TDU2 or Diablo 3, finally great performance, I have no bottlenecks and frames are the games between 30-60 FPS in... Read morePublished on November 14, 2012 by Nicholas Carrera
Item arrived in timely manner and worked straight out of the box. Just a little better than my 560ti but I had to use the 560ti in another build and wanted a step up. Read morePublished on October 31, 2012 by rusty