5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful. Do not get ACX.
Published 12 months ago by Bacon

The manufacturer commented on the review below
2.0 out of 5 stars Getting HOT..
I bought this card 1 month before, when i try to work something big projects (Rendering) my computer gets restarted. I have checked all the things ram, other hardware's except this graphics card. I didn't thought evga graphics card would make this error. yesterday i removed the card and put a normal GT card and it worked well. Didn't understand whats the problem, Card...
Published 6 months ago by Nisar A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful. Do not get ACX., February 27, 2014
This review is from: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked, 3GB, 3072MB,GDDR5 384bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready Graphics Card (03G-P4-2883-KR) (Personal Computers)
I have never had a more powerful card in my life. This is an absolute beast of a card. I originally had the ACX cooler one but had to return it. If you have a smaller case like I do (N200 by Cooler Master m-ATX case) then the ACX cooler blows all the hot air inside and heats everything up and gets trapped. After returning the ACX model I also found this reference model to be built quite a bit better then the custom ACX cooler. It also looks way cooler too with its light up neon "Geforce GTX" Logo. The other problem with the ACX was that it was so heavy that it would droop down slightly on the right side where it was plugged into my motherboard. It couldn't support itself very well I guess. This one is very stiff and strong in comparison. On occasion with the ACX I would also hear a weird whirring noise which I think is commonly referred to as "coil whine". This is the same reference blower that the Titan has and is an excellent one at that. Usually the blower styles are loud. This is at least as quiet as its ACX counterpart. I am going to have to recommend this over the ACX. You will not regret this GPU. You may regret the ACX once you get some coil whining. Also, if you are curious about some FPS I got with having an i7 4770.... I get 65 FPS avg. on Crysis 3 with max settings and 1x SMAA 1080p and on battlefield 4 I get 85 FPS AVG over all maps available as of this review. I used FRAPS average calculator to figure this out. Again, highly recommend this card.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best GPU yet, December 6, 2013
One of these is just way too awesome. Got my second one on order... can't wait to see the Quad HD glory.

Everyone here is pretty dead on. Everything from its power consumption, to the relative noise (or lack thereof) of the fan, this card is just unbelievable. I came from GTX 560 Ti's in SLI, had a chance to play with a GTX 760 for a month, and the performance is too incredible to compare. Relative to the GTX 780, you are getting a GK110 card that has all SMX fully unlocked (one of them is disabled in the 780). It beats the Titan in games, and that is where it really matters. If you are into number crunching, and some supercomputing, the Titan is your go-to card, so the price is still justified. If you game and do photo/video work professionally, or at your leisure, the GK110 is the card to go to.

Just for anyone who is curious, an 850 watt PSU is plenty for me to run 16 gb of 2400 mhz RAM, 4770k clocked to 4.4 with vcore 1.25, two GTX 780 Ti, sound card, wifi card, and a whole lotta USB devices. It's been a while since I last built a PC for myself (build plenty for others though), and I am nothing but impressed with NVIDIA's GPUs for this generation.

It's a great card for performance and some light future-proofing... At the cost of about $700 and tax... that is hard money to justify, unless you know you will not regret it. Again, the price is probably the only 'con' but at the same time, it is difficult to justify the high price as a con, when this is a company's flagship device we are talking about. If anything, I am just glad it didn't start at a price much closer to the Titan (for how it performs, compared to the GTX 780)... that is just $300 dollars way north of the 780 Ti (or $600 if its SLI).

Hard to go wrong with one of these. Thanks Amazon, can't wait for my second card. (Also, got the EVGA SLI bridge... it's a SLI bridge... but it has an LED lol)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, November 30, 2013
This card is absolutely amazing! I play Battlefield 4 and final fantasy XIV. This card runs those to games on the highest setting at about 120 fps! You cannot go wrong with this card!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best GPU on the market so far, January 13, 2014
Reference card style blows out the hot hair through the back which is awesome rather than the hot air circulating in the case, getting 60fps on DayZ which is insane for an Alpha game and over 380 on CS:GO.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST!, January 9, 2014
Not a gaming or graphics card guru, but this thing really gets with the program! Runs quiet, even when pushed to the max. Good solid build. Not cheap, but worth the money. Not used for games, but ideal for video editing/conversion work with Adobe Premier. Puts out quite a bit of heat when running full bore.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful beast!, March 21, 2014
Run most of my game maxed-out on 1080p-120hz with 60+ fps except Metro Last Light only at 53 fps average. Idle at 30C and under-load at 73C. Heat exhaust from the card's back, outside the case +1.
Highly recommend to any gamers out there! Update 01/30/14: 22C cooler with NZXT G10 w/ Kraken 40, under-load now at 50ish.

5.0 out of 5 stars The current top of the heap, January 21, 2014
I run 3 30" monitors. I previously had 2 older nVidia cards, run in SLI. This card is better than my old SLI solution, and consumes less power. You can run three monitors by using two DVI cables and one Displayport. Surround mode in racing games works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars gtx 780ti superclocked, January 13, 2014
wow...wow...omg...it is bad. ths gpu does it all. no problems with anything. easy setup and than look out. would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performer and pricey, January 25, 2014
The reviews said this card was the sweet spot in terms of performance and price. It does perform well, I get 60 fps on BF4 at higest settings, and it is cheaper than a Titan. The card fan is quiet while maintaining optimal operating temperatures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Amazing Card, But Amazon didn't send the 3 Game EVGA holiday bundle., December 3, 2013
The video card itself is amazing. At 100% load stays around 82c with the stock cooler. Never any pixelation. I'm using this GPU to push Dell's 27" 1440p monitor. Will play every game I have at Max settings @ 50-90 FPS. If you can afford this card for a single GPU setup, get it. Its worth every penny if your gaming at 1440p.

Con: Reason for the 3 star rating. Amazon did not send the 3 game Holiday bundle with the card that EVGA says they should be honoring. I have a ticket in with Amazon to correct this issue. When, or if, they correct this discrepancy I will raise my rating to 5 stars. Until then, I would reccomend you not buy this card from Amazon and look for it elsewhere.

Edit: Apparently my Promotion codes got e-mailed to me but got sent to my Spam folder. Updated star rating!