The EVGA GTX 470 Superclocked takes the next generation NVIDIA GeForce GPU, and cranks it up another notch by offering even higher performance! Experience heart-pounding cinematic visuals with the EVGA GTX 470 thanks to the combined power of DirectX 11, NVIDIA PhysX, and NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technologies.
The EVGA GTX 470 Superclocked contains double the CUDA cores of previous generation GPUs, a high speed GDDR5 memory interface with 1280 MB onboard and full DirectX 11 support providing for unrivalled performance and breathtaking image quality. Compatible in 2-way and 3-way SLI configurations, the EVGA GTX 470 Superclocked provides brilliant and immersive experiences in games and unsurpassed computational power.
| || With EVGA Precision, monitor and control fan speeds, core clocks, temperatures, frame rates, take screenshots and more. |
| || EVGA OC Scanner combined with Precision make the perfect combo with built-in artifact scanning, benchmarking, and more. Features include a built-in stress tester, benchmarking to quickly test your performance, and a GPU protection feature that automatically shuts off at a set temperature. |
| || EVGA's Step Up program protects your investment with an exclusive upgrade option within 90 days of purchase (not all customers will be eligible for this program). |
| || EVGA is available for you day or night to help answer any questions with its 24/7 technical support. |
| || Follow EVGA on your favorite social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Steam, and the EVGA Gaming Community. Join in at www.evga.com/sonet/. || |
| || NVIDIA GeForce series graphics processors are the epitome of graphics performance, and deliver phenomenal frame rates with stunning visuals in the latest 3D games and applications. |
| || NVIDIA SLI technology enables up to three EVGA GeForce-series (3-way SLI support varies by model) graphics cards in one system for up to 280-percent performance gains. |
| || NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology empowers EVGA GeForce-series graphics cards with HD playback capabilities for vivid visuals and hardware decoding of Blu-ray disk formats. |
| || NVIDIA GeForce GPUs with CUDA technology enable hyper-realistic GPU accelerated PhysX gaming effects such as explosions that cause dust and debris, amazing natural water and fluid effects, characters with life-like motion or cloth that drapes and tears naturally. || |
- Core Clock: 625 MHz
- Memory Clock: 3402 MHz Effective
- Shader Clock: 1250 MHz
- CUDA Cores: 448
- Bus Type: PCI-E 2.0
- Memory Detail: 1280 MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 320 Bit
- Memory Speed: 2.5 ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 136 GB/sec
- NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
- Microsoft DirectX 11
- OpenGL 3.2
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Two dual-link DVI (up to 2560 x 1600)
- Mini-HDMI 1.3a w/audio (8-channel LPCM)
- HDCP ready
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support: DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready*: Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate "inside the game" experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- Interactive Ray Tracing: By tracing the path of light through a 3D scene, ray tracing uses the power of the GPU to create spectacular, photo-realistic visuals. Get a glimpse into the future of gaming with ray tracing.
- 3-way NVIDIA SLI Technology**: Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology: Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology: CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- 32x Anti-aliasing Technology: Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology***: The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support: Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Dual-link DVI Support: Able to drive industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 and with support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- HDMI 1.3a Support: Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
* NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround requires NVIDIA release 256 driver, two or more graphics cards in NVIDIA SLI configuration, 3D Vision glasses and three matching 3D Vision-Ready displays. See www.nvidia.com/surround for more information.
** A GeForce GTX 470 GPU must be paired with another GeForce GTX 470 GPU (graphics card manufacturer can be different). SLI requires sufficient system cooling and a compatible power supply. Visit www.slizone.com for more information and a listing of SLI-Certified components.
*** Supported video software is required to experience certain features. Visit www.nvidia.com for more details.
What's in the Box
EVGA Driver/Software Disc with EVGA Precision Tuning Utility; Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable; DVI to VGA Adapter; two 6-pin PCI-E power cables; User Guide
All EVGA products come automatically with a one year, parts and labor, limited warranty. Upon registration within 30 days of your original purchase, this card is entitled to be upgraded to a limited lifetime warranty.
The EVGA GTX 480 ushers in the next generation of NVIDIA GeForce graphics processing units. Experience heart-pounding cinematic visuals thanks to the combined power of DirectX 11, NVIDIA PhysX, and NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Technologies. The EVGA GTX 480 contains double the CUDA cores of previous generation GPU's, a high speed GDDR5 memory interface with 1536 MB onboard and full DirectX 11 support providing unrivalled performance and breathtaking image quality. Compatible in 2-way, 3-way, and 4-way SLI configurations, the GTX480 provides brilliant and immersive experiences in games and unsurpassed computational power. Specifications include the GTX 480 (700 MHz core clock) chipset, 1536 MB of 2.0ns GDDR5 memory with a 3696 MHz memory clock and 177.4 GB/second memory bandwidth, 384 bit memory interface, 1401 MHz Shader Clock, 480 CUDA cores, and PCI Express 2.0 compatibility. Additional features include Microsoft DirectX 11 support, NVIDIA PhysX and NVIDIA PureVideo HD technologies, NVIDIA 2-way, 3-way, and 4-way SLI readiness, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround readiness, NVIDIA CUDA technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0, and OpenCL support, PCI-Express 2.0 support, OpenGL 3.2 support, Dual Link HDCP capability, and Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 support. Connections are 1 Mini-HDMI 1.4 connector and 2 Dual-Link DVI connectors. Package includes the EVGA Driver/software disc with EVGA Precision Tuning utility, 1 Mini-HDMI to HDMI cable, 1 DVI to VGA adaptor, 1 6-pin PCI-E power cable, 1 8-pin PCI-E power cable, and a lifetime warranty if registered within 30 days at www.evga.com.