Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
EXPANDABLE PULL OUT CABINET SHELF, WOOD
|Price:||$37.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- SIDE MOUNT INSTALLATION
- Expandable pull-out cabinet shelf adjusts from 12 inches to 20 inches wide
- Easy installation; no cutting, sawing, or leveling
- All-natural wood construction complements many decors
- 20" D X 12" (expands 12"to 20"W) X 3"H
- Measures 12 inches to 20 inches wide by 20 inches deep by 3 inches high; weighs 6 pounds
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. THE GOOD: Once installed, the drawers slides well and look presentable.
2. THE BAD: Uhhhh, didn't realize that despite being adjustable, they are only 20 inches deep, so you will lose some usable space in your cabinet on the sides and in the back.
3. THE UGLY: a) Instructions are horrible. b) Screws sheared off when they were about 75% to 100% into the frame. c) if your cabinet isn't deep enough, you will need to modify the rear brackets by cutting them a little bit shorter. d) Not sure what the little pieces of wood are for (not mentioned in the instructions)
**WOULD I BUY IT AGAIN: Probably (only because I have identified the issues and the cost makes it an attractive option)
**WOULD I RECOMMEND IT TO A FRIEND: Only if they are the handyman/home improvement type.
I am going to return both of these if the cost of shipping does not cost me more than the product. If it does..well i just spent a lot of money on a hard lesson.
Only one box had instructions and if i did it the way they said (for framed cabinets) the drawers wouldn't have pulled out. The drawers I bought for the other cabinets from Shelves that Slide company are so much nicer quality and for the same price or less.
DO NOT BUY THIS!!
I did lose some room in the back, but that was expected when I measured how deep these were compared to my deeper cabinets. I'll use that extra space to store a Capri Sun 10 pack. I know that defeats the point of having a pull out drawer to dig something out, but I'm going to make this a better situation for me and not lose storage (I could also store a box of extra garbage bags behind my pullout drawer, or in a bathroom I would put extra bottles of shampoo, something that you do not use daily as the point of these drawers is so you do not get on you hands and knees to find stuff). I am using these to store the kids plastic dishes and cups. I don't know if I would use it to store anything very heavy as I'm guessing that it would bow in the middle.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
poor quality, screws that came with it were not the correct size, poor instructions to install, do not advise to purchasePublished 1 month ago by Gary Pichler
These are great! They are sturdy and look awesome. They fit perfectly, easy to install. I bought 4 initially and ended up buying them for all of my cabinets.Published 1 month ago by HappinessIsAWarmJackRussell
It was difficult to install and it looked like some parts seemed missing although I manage to install by using mine.Published 7 months ago by sunshine