Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 12 Piece|Change

on January 30, 2010
These are very lightweight, poorly constructed pans. one of the round ones was so thin, that it has holes right through at the bend between the side wall and the bottom. I did not even bother to return because they were so cheap. I would not recommend them to anyone.
on October 20, 2009
This bakeware set is good for temporary use but will not hold up over time. It's very light and does not seem like it is made with quality materials. It will rust very easily and discolor. I hand washed them and dried each use, they did not last long.
11 comment| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2010
We bought the set thinking that it would be good value for money. Turns out we were wrong. After one use the metal started to warp, rust and peeled off in some spots. Do not buy unless you want to pay $16 for a one-time use bakeware set!
on April 16, 2010
For the price, its a pretty good deal. I was disappointed to find that they rust and hold spots really easily.
on August 24, 2010
Better to spend some extra dosh on quality bakeware than on this stuff. Quality is laughable. Gets easily scratched, the paint / outerlayer peels off really easily. I should have known better.
on November 13, 2010
its hard to tell the quality of these pans online and thus I wouldn't have bought them if i could see them in person. they are very cheap and a step above aluminum foil pans that you find in the grocery store. They warp/bend in the oven while making loud noises. Although they go back to their original shape, its still annoying and could ruin foods depending on the use.
on February 4, 2011
I was looking for a basic economy set of bake-ware that wasn't non-stick when I came across this set. My last set was a "nicer" Calphalon non-stick set that rusted and chipped in less than a year. I figure if I'm gonna be replacing them every year there is no reason to spend a alot of money on them and at the price this set was if they were awful I could toss them and not fell bad. By following another reviewer's tip to hand wash and then stick in a warm oven, I don't have any rust spots at all. The ones I received were in good condition and of average weight. They cook evenly and I haven't had any problems with stuck on food spots. Seriously at this price give 'em a try if they don't work or last long you are out less then a meal at an average restaurant.
on August 15, 2013
after first wash before use..it got rusty everyone..
and how it happened? this kind of bakerware should be use and wash in many times.
how can it got rusty on first time..
and some of it came to me with little rusty..
on August 25, 2012
This cooking set is perfect if you are moving into your first apartment like I was! But do not, ye, be deceived! The biggest pan does this SCARY thing where it bends a few minutes after it's placed in the oven! It scares the s*** out of me EVERY time and I've been using it since June! This set is not the best quality, but it gets the job done!
on July 8, 2013
This set literally looks like it was made for a child to play with. They are about half the size of regular sized pans. I would strongly advise anyone looking to buy this set to look elsewhere. Absolutely disappointed with this set. Will be returning immediately.
review image