5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning it right away ( just putting it inside a glass with water) , is the key to make this atomizer last longer.
To me it works perfectly, my suggestion is just SUBMERGE IT IN A GLASS WITH WATER AS SOON AS YOU FINISH USING IT, do NOT storage or keep medication on it at any time, just put the medicine in it when you are ready to inhale, and when you finish put the transparent chamber inside water RIGHT AWAY!. Keep it inside the water for 15 or 20 mts or longer, then if the water...
Published 8 months ago by lesmex I.fernandes

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product
As the others have stated, the medicine part works well - however the delivery sistem it worthless. I followed the cleaning directions to the letter - and still the porduct fails - My personal experience is that I can't even use all the vials of medicine that comes in te ebox before the delivery system fails.

If I could have given this lower than one star - I...
Published 15 months ago by NC10735285

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product, October 26, 2013
This review is from: EZ Breathe Atomizer Asthma-Inhalers, Model # EZ-100 (Health and Beauty)

If I could have given this lower than one star - I would have

UPDATE 10/30/2013
Go to the company's website - they are doing a recall on this item - match your serial number and call teh company - my replacement came with in 3 days

1.0 out of 5 stars Desgin flaw, December 26, 2013
I bough the first one and it worked 2 months and then went dead within 2 days from 80% mist output to barely 2-3%. Cleaning instructions did not help at all as expected...

I then bought 2 other (1 for safety) around November 10, and the first of 2 when dead 1 month after receiving it with same failure mode as described previously, as I am an Electronic Eng. I carefully dismantle it to try to isolate the failure root cause.

Note that this device use VMT (Vibrating Mesh Technology) instead of Ultrasonic wave or JET (Compressor).

[...]

Aldo I did not have a microscope to confirm the issue, I suspect that the mesh simply got clogged beyond possible clean up, I also noticed accumulated deposit (Lime, rust ?) on the vibrating washer installed on top of the mesh which could lead to the clogging. If that is so the cleaning method they recommend is useless...

So to make the story short, this is a design flaw for me, my 2 cent recommendation is to make sure that the mesh is empty after every use and fully dry between use so that no reaction will occurs between the Mesh/metal parts and the liquid which I feel cause the clogging.

As for me I am looking for a Ultrasonic wave version which will last for years...

1.0 out of 5 stars EZ Breathe Atomizer is a rip off., August 23, 2013
It has been necessary for me to buy 4 of these inhalers over the past year. The inhaler works decently for a while. Then, even after careful cleaning, the device stops working. I do not suggest buying this product. And, it is made in China.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete ripoff, March 9, 2014
I have had to buy 5 of these as they always quit working after only a month or two of use. And only once was I able to return it. After that one they wouldn't let me return it. The medicine does work. But you can put the cure to all disease in a syringe without a needle and it's useless. That's the case here. After only a week or two the mist output begins to steadily decrease until eventually nothing comes out. The company blames the consumers, claiming lack of cleaning and maintenance is the cause for the failures. Well after my first one, I've made sure to clean it out every night, still the same problems. Don't buy it. I'm telling you, DO NOT BUY EZ BREATHE ATOMIZER!

1.0 out of 5 stars Chinese junk, February 8, 2014
I bought this with the belief that I could get off the propellent inhalers. Well, belief shattered. This is Chinese made junk.
The vapor it produces tapers away to no vapor at all within a month. The first EZB I got put out a vapor like a fog machine at an Alice Cooper concert,...a week later, it was cut by half. A week later, by half again. How can you possibly know what the correct dose is supposed to be when it puts out less and less vapor? This crap wouldn't pass a functionality test if it were just a toy.
Save your money, this piece of crap is not the answer you're looking for. What's more, I don't think the makers of this know how to keep this clean and functional anymore than you or I do. I finally resorted to cleaning it by heating the distilled water in the microwave. Hey, it lasted far longer than cleaning it their way. FAIL!

1.0 out of 5 stars planned obsolescence?, October 13, 2013
The medicine works great! The delivery system sucks. Since we asthmatics have no other choice, we must use this product. I have bought an asthmanefrin starter kit on the average of one a month since September of 2012. I've bathed the inhaler medicine cup strictly to instructions. It still fails totally. Planned? Youbetcha. Captive consumers are easy. i wait for them to have some competition. I bet the inhaler improves dramatically, and right away. Too bad, when that happens, they've lost me.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you can avoid these things I suggest you do., January 23, 2014
They work okay for about a week and slowly stop working. You are lucky to get two weeks out of these things. You could pay for health insurance and have some left over with the price of these worthless pieces of plastic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, December 19, 2013
Wont work and cant return. Not at all happy very let down. Total rip off dont waste your money, sad

1.0 out of 5 stars Deserve 0 stars!!!, February 14, 2014
this is the second one Ive bought i am so sick of wasting my money!!!! It works for what 2-3 weeks then takes a crap on you. I'm so furious and ofcourse I can't find y receipt. PUT PRIMATENE BACK ON THE DAMN SHELVES!!! We should not have to settle for these useless products. Not only that but I really think this medication is making my asthma worse! It used to take me hours upon hours to have a full blown asthma attack when I didn't have medicine but I swear ever since i started using this, It takes about 1-10 minutes for me to go into a full blown in need of an ambulance asthma attack. I'm so ticked off.

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, July 1, 2014
The atimizer clogs often. Following all directions and cleaning as required, still clogs almost every time you use it. Not reccommended

EZ Breathe Atomizer Asthma-Inhalers, Model # EZ-100