Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

on August 6, 2012
I almost threw this package away because it came in a white envelope. Glad I didn't.

This is an extremely durable screen protector that resembles the texture of invisiSHIELD. I decided to put on this protector on top of the embedded protector that already comes with the phone. If you've used invisiSHIELD before on another phone, expect that.

I think the protector makes the phone much easier to type while still retaining its shininess.

Great price and great quality.

My recommendation for installation (from my experience on putting on invisiSHIELD): put some water on the screen and protector and then squeegee the screen instead of just putting the screen on dry. Makes it MUCH easier to remove air bubbles.
on January 31, 2013
There are some lines showing after application. It doesn't really bother me, but I can imagine it would drive others crazy. There are no bubbles, just some weird looking lines. Probably scratches on the outside of the plastic from attempting to apply with a credit card. Thankfully, I have 4 more tries!
on August 12, 2013
The Product is the worst kind of screen protector I have ever seen or used in my life. Wouldn't recommend it for my worst enemy.

The protector doesn't fit the screen. And it has a kinda adhesive u have to use as whatever to stick it to the screen.
Don't like it at all.
on May 25, 2013
I order it because of the model of the phone.... And it's way too small....it sucks.... I really would like to give it back but it doesn't even worth that.... Just hope nobody else make the same mistake.... :/
on April 14, 2013
la calidad del producto es muy baja, luego de colocarlo con solo frotarlo, con un pedazo de tela, se rayo.
En la colocación es muy difícil de evitar no dejar burbujas y aun luego de colocarlo aparecen varias mas.
on May 21, 2013
This cover is not clear, doesn't come with instructions and especially doesn't fit the phone it claims to fit in the image. You wont get what you see in the picture, I recommend you not get this.
on February 4, 2013
it scratches just by installing it, lot of bubbles but that is something you can fix easely, but i think i will have to change it often because it scratches really bad. at least is a 5 pack.
on September 14, 2012
These pieces of crap don't even stay on the phone for more than 48 hours! :-/ Once your phone gets used for a little while you can see it start lifting and bubbling! "DISAPPOINTED"!
on August 13, 2012
It's the classic clear transfer paper with the shape of the screen.. When putting it on the screen leaves a lot of bubbles! Bad quality product!
on February 6, 2013
These would have been fine but the second little eye that is the sensor for when the phone is close to your face, is not cut out in this cover.