5.0 out of 5 stars Good starter set
I wanted a fishing set at my parent's house so that I could go fishing with my kids when we visit. This was a perfect addition to the set as it has a good number of swivels and a good variety of sizes.
Published 18 months ago by Simon

2.0 out of 5 stars Ummm
Published 9 months ago by bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Good starter set, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Eagle Claw Snap Swivel Assortment, 20 Piece (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for some swivels, May 4, 2013
Not much to say, good swivel connectors that make changing lures easy. Caught a few fish with them, so they don't mess up the lure presentation. These are for small to medium applications.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set, December 17, 2012
I will buy these again. They seem well worth the price. I used them most of my heavy fishing and they kept my line snarl free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Poor Packaging, August 14, 2013
Reid A. Wilson (Huntsville, Alabama) - See all my reviews
Snap swivels are an essential for any casual fisherman who hates retying complicated knots every time you want to change lures. These [Eagle Claw] swivels are high quality. They swivel effortlessly and seldom does the line get tangled up in one.

I like this assortment pack because it provides plenty of both small swivels for the lake and large swivels for the river. My only gripe is with the packaging, not the product. As with most fishing products, the packaging is often used to hold/dispense the product in ones tackle box (i.e. no one dumps a package of fishing weights into their tackle box, the weights would come in a dispenser) . Most companies do an excellent job with this, this product is an exception. The rotating dispenser is very cheaply made, and the larger swivels often do not come out with out dumping the whole compartment out.

Overall, I will definitely buy these swivels again. I only wish they were better packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars AS described, November 20, 2012
Different sizes that work as described. Good for fishing with minors and being able to switch hooks and/or replace line when snagged on bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Preferred swivels, May 8, 2014
I like this little swivel container and these are my preferred style of swivels. I find that they work better than the barrel type and much better than the safety snap style (at my age, I have trouble unlocking the safety snaps.

This contaner is convenient, the swivels work well, and i can recommend this Eagle Claw assortment! Eagle Claw Snap Swivel Assortment, 20 Piece

2.0 out of 5 stars Ummm, February 26, 2014
This rating has nothing too do with the vendor, they did exactly as they promised and I don't have an issue with them. I would purchase from them again without hesitation. As far as the product goes, I would recommend buying the assortment( 2 sizes) without any coatings on them. I ordered the red and I regret that purchase. The paint was making them stick and when they did break free whey were getting damaged before even being put to use. I tried using one of the damaged ones thinking I had "fixed" it but within 3 seconds of hooking a decent fish with some fight in it the swivel came apart and that was that .. Hook gone/fish gone.. Blah..

4.0 out of 5 stars Used all summer, October 18, 2013
I brought two thinking I would be snagging much more but that is not so much the case. Its fine and all the sizes work well for small freshwater purposes. The only thing was I went to another sporting good store and saw it for about a dollar cheaper than on here. But the item itself is fine and I have had no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!, August 14, 2013
J. Cutlin (RIVERTON, UTAH, US) - See all my reviews
Love these snap swivels as they make fishing so much easier. The reason for the 4 star is because on the smaller swivels it seems to be very fragile and easy to bend and break. The first couple I used I bent when trying to unsnap and they were un-usable. The third one I have been using for a while now and seems to have no problem so we'll see.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair collection, April 22, 2014
Scott Musack (Southern Oregon) - See all my reviews
This collection is OK, but frankly I would have been better off just focusing on pieces I actually needed or wanted instead of getting a bunch of stuff I didn't really want.